Season pass deals??

phillycore

Since Blue never updates their website does anyone know of any season pass discounts or blue blizzard card early purchase discounts or anything like that?? Still undecided on what I want to do yet but damn it would be easier if I could actually find some information./...

Blue typically doesn't update their website/brochures until September...hang in there..I imagine prices will be about 5% higher than last season..

I have no idea about the Blue Blizzard card but a season pass is going to run around $530-$540 for an adult if purchased before November 15th..a bargain for me but not so good if you only ski 15 days a year..

I purchased the Blue Blizzard Card last year, before I became aware of Blue Mt's student rate. So, the Blue Blizzard card was a waste, and I didn't use it once. If you're under 21 or a student, don't bother with it. If you're not able to take advantage of the student rate, and will ski at least 4 times but not enough to warrant getting a season pass, the Blizzard card could save you a few dollars.

Well it's passed the Early Bird deadline to buy your pass in June. Now your only other chance for a discounted pass would be to buy your pass by November 16th. Buying your pass in June is the cheapest way of getting a pass at blue. I still have the paper in my desk they sent me, here are the rates for '07-'08 if you buy your pass BY November 16th or after November 16th.

Weekdays Pass Only (by 11/16)

Individual: $386

Spouse/Second Family Member: $328

And Additional Family Member: $279

Students: $279

Group of 15 or more: $347

Weekdays Pass Only (after 11/16)

Individual: $429

Spouse/Second Family Member: $365

Any Additional Family Member: $310

Students: $310

Group of 15 or more: $386

All Days Pass (by 11/16)

Individual: $536

Spouse/Second Family Member: $477

Any Additional Family Member: $427

Students: $427

Group of 15 or more: $495

All Days Pass (after 11/16)

Individual: $595

Spouse/Second Family Member: $530

Any Additional Family Member: $475

Students: $475

Group of 15 or More: $550

Again these are the prices if you buy before or after 11/16/07. If you bought your pass by 6/16/07 the prices were:

Adult Anytime Pass: $433

Adult Weekdays Only Pass: $314

Student Anytime Pass: $335

Phillycore, if you want, send me a PM and I can photocopy you the sheet and mail it to you.

• 3 weeks later...
how much of a discount does the blizzard card get you?

$11 off for Weekday Day or Twilight ticket

$10 off for Weekend Day or Twilight ticket

$9 off for any night

See my complaints above in this same thread. The Blizzard card is really only worth it if you are too old to get the student discount and will be skiing at least 4 times, but not enough times to make the season pass worth it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

know what's really sad...

I e-mailed Blue about the blizzard card and if/are they planning on having on again this year, cost, etc... and da f'erz never e-mailed me back.

Great customer service from Blue....even camelback would've at least sent me a message back..

Honestly, because it doesn't bother me that much...

I pretty much know they aren't going to discount the card... it's one of those things where you just got to pay what it is.

Camelback discounts their camelcard before a certain date which is what I always did in the past because it was a great deal for me... 50% off on sundays made it perfect, and I did a lot of 2 day trips with my boss where we'd get a 2 days open to close pass for sun-mon and it was like mega affordable.

Now he doesn't ski (board actually) around here as much and pretty much just skis out west and a couple times in the poconos late .late jan- early feb basically. not to mention that I went skiing with you guys on the weekends which was cool.....so I'm trying to switch on over to blue.

Had I lived close enough to make a season pass worth it then I'd just do that, but between the trip and the gas/tolls etc.. it's pretty much pointless for me to head up there unless it's on a weekend or I'm staying overnight or taking off from work on a weekday, or something like that...

I know for a fact that I'm going to do both wmmr days at JFBB with my eldest son as the 9.33 lift ticket makes it affordable for me to take him, but other than that I'll pretty much just be doing the blue every other weekend thing again.

Blue Blizzaed card is $29 until 11/16, $39 after that.

Weekdays..................Day or Twilight.............$31............$11 Savings

Weekend/Holiday........Day or Twilight.............$39............$10 Savings

Any day.....................Night...........................$20.............$9 savings.

That's from the brochure.

:ph34r:

For a guy that gets a season pass for $100, you really have a negative attitude towards Blue! One would think you would promote the place for that price!

first of all, you don't know what i pay for my pass. second of all, you don't know the half of why i have certain feelings for certain aspects of the place, so maybe you should not call me out for stuff you know nothing about? k thanks.

Thanks for the info... Blue should post it on their website... this is 2007 and not everyone has access to their brochures.

Looks like that's what I'll be getting, and I'll save a whopping $10 since I'm getting it early...WHOO HOO!!! $10 is $10 you know...

FWIW

I didn't feel that what Justin said was negative, to me he was just saying that if I was to point out the fact that they were slipping up they would be a lot quicker to respond back. That's true with a lot of business', noone wants to piss of their customers and when they realize they might have done that, they go out of their way to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Not negative, especially if it's the truth. Either way that's just my opinion on the matter, and it's noone's business but his what he pays for his pass. If he gets it for $100, then great for him cause I'd love to have one for $100 myself, if he pays double what everyone else pays, then shame on him for not researching it better... in the end it's noone's business but his.

first of all, you don't know what i pay for my pass. second of all, you don't know the half of why i have certain feelings for certain aspects of the place, so maybe you should not call me out for stuff you know nothing about? k thanks.

Maybe you should be nice in exchange for that $100 pass! Those people that you bad mouth all the time are the same ones that offer you the cut rate pass. Don't cut your own throat.