who will be getting a pass here for 07-08?

Granola

i was thinkin i will be skiing at sno this year after last year at JF/BB its just cheaper and a wee bit closer. just seeing who all was getting their pass at sno besides me and also seeing if they will be open a bit more this year like during the day on weekdays.

i was thinkin i will be skiing at sno this year after last year at JF/BB its just cheaper and a wee bit closer. just seeing who all was getting their pass at sno besides me and also seeing if they will be open a bit more this year like during the day on weekdays.

Nah, I heard they are just open weekends again this year.

:confused

ah well i worked near montage and they never looked open during the day on weekdays just at night i suppose i was wrong on that one.

Hey, even if you pulled into the parking lot midweek they still look closed. That's a GOOD thing (unless you're an owner).

:yes Mountain opens at noon on the weekdays...3pm when there is 3+ inches of new snow.

I'm pretty sure that last season they opened at 8am during the week. If you look at their rates page, they also have 8am to 12 noon listed as an option, during the week. I think they only opened at noon when they were Montage. I will be pissed if they open at noon, during the week. I called a few times to make sure that the pass I got was valid for 8 am in the mornings, during the week, and they said yes. Mornings are the only time I really get to go, because of my work schedule.

Edited by bigdaddyk

I'm pretty sure that last season they opened at 8am during the week. If you look at their rates page, they also have 8am to 12 noon listed as an option, during the week. I think they only opened at noon when they were Montage. I will be pissed if they open at noon, during the week. I called a few times to make sure that the pass I got was valid for 8 am in the mornings, during the week, and they said yes. Mornings are the only time I really get to go, because of my work schedule.

:jk

Just to ease your mind, it's 8 a.m.

Just to ease your mind, it's 8 a.m.

ahh the insider... How about filling us in on some other things?

-What part of the mountain is in the video on the website? (edit: the video of the trees being removed)

-Is the website wrong in stating that there will be a magic carpet for the pipe this year?

-Is the website also wrong in stating that there will be a 22 foot pipe this year?

-Any pictures of that new Zaugg?

-Will any new trails to the skiers right of Fasttrack be open "sometime in 2008"?

Edited by riderossi

ahh the insider... How about filling us in on some other things?

-What part of the mountain is in the video on the website? (edit: the video of the trees being removed)

-Is the website wrong in stating that there will be a magic carpet for the pipe this year?

-Is the website also wrong in stating that there will be a 22 foot pipe this year?

-Any pictures of that new Zaugg?

-Will any new trails to the skiers right of Fasttrack be open "sometime in 2008"?

-the video is the skiers right of fasttrack

-website is correct

-website is also correct

-when I get some pics, I'll upload them

-yes

get u more info as I get it.

oh I almost forgot.....www.eastcoast22.com

later.....

-website is correct

-website is also correct

-yes

later.....

Thanks for the update AND great to have you here as a mountain rep.

-website is correct

-website is also correct

-yes

later.....

:bow

Thanks for the quick response. Anything else you can fill us in about? How about new lighting..is that anywhere in the near future?

Any other pictures you can upload of the new park features would be much appreciated.

ps: thanks for the link too..you should try getting that put into the website(snomtn.com) if it isn't already.

Also in the picture on the bottom right of the east coast site..the box on the top, is that a double C-box or just two seperate boxes crammed together?

Echo%20Mountain.jpg

?

Edited by riderossi