No Student Rates on Weekends

stever2003

http://www.skibluemt.com/Rates/pricing_html

No student rates listed. They show a -$10 college student discount on the daily specials page, but its only on the weekdays. That doesnt help.

Thanks, Blue Mountain, for taking an extra $13 from me whenever I wanna ski. The $36 was already gonna be hard enough to scrape together this year.

Season passes solve all problems. They pay for themselves within about 12 days...

I guess the season pass pays for itself quicker if they dont give a student discount on tickets..... <_<

It's strange that they dont though, puts them on a par with the "evil empire" at CB.

At least they have an "all days" student pass though, it seems CB only offers the sunday-friday version.

I guess the season pass pays for itself quicker if they dont give a student discount on tickets..... <_<

It's strange that they dont though, puts them on a par with the "evil empire" at CB.

At least they have an "all days" student pass though, it seems CB only offers the sunday-friday version.

CB does offer the best discount card...the camelcard for $75 saves 50% on any ticket and 25% on Saturdays. It pays for itself in just 3 visits.

$330 everyday student season passes gets paid for in like 10 visits. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

Is this still available or did i have to buy i back in june? Also, is it valid throughout the season or just on week days?

Remember, im coming from Philly, so its usually a 1.25 to 1.75 hour drive, 150 miles round trip (about $15-20 in gas), and about $5-6 in tolls. then i get food, whether its in the lodge, at sheetz, or just some snacks for energy. a day at blue (or any mountain) can end up being expensive for me.

Edited by stever2003

• 2 weeks later...