Sno is blowing Sno

Melissa

What year did she graduate in? My mom has been a Health and Phys Ed teacher there for close to 25 years now.
1988...big school, though.
Ski, there have been some rumors that you were seen disposing of a blue plastic barrel/trashcan/bin. Is this true?
Would you like it to be true? :)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the pics, do they still have to put the barrels in the lazy river before they can blow sno on top of it?

I was at the mountain all morning and its starting to take shape. They are blowing snow on most of the mountain except the lower portion of mainline. They have yet to put barrels and hay into the lazy river and still need some grading work to make it skiable terrain. I took a few pics with my crummy phone and will post them in a few.

I was at the mountain all morning and its starting to take shape. They are blowing snow on most of the mountain except the lower portion of mainline. They have yet to put barrels and hay into the lazy river and still need some grading work to make it skiable terrain. I took a few pics with my crummy phone and will post them in a few.

sno%20doing%20snow.jpg

cannonball.jpg

beginners.jpg

If you can handle the holiday crowds there is a "Mega Demo" Day at Sno on the Sunday the 30th.

Most of the ski and board reps should be there. I know the major ones we carry will be.

Pick up a discount ticket from any shop and you can save about $10. Think we sell Sno's weekend/holiday vouchers for $49. Window price is $55! OH yeah, that's for an extended open-close ticket.

I'll be there, stop and say hi!

Heading to Killington this weekend for my first turns of the season. Sounds like they are getting dumped on!

all this snow is making me so pumped for this weekend. what are the hours for saturday and sunday? and i know this is a little bit of a strecth but, when is night skiing gonna start happening?

Sno gets most of its business weekend and nights. The plan is to open saturday and start night skiing that night. This year they are opening 1/2 hour earlier (8 instead of 8:30) 30 minutes more to ski the fresh untracked snow. I love making the first run down and seeing my fresh tracks.

:confused

:banghead

* I joked about my three wives drowning in the bath tub, like Drew Peterson's third wife.

* Drew's fourth wife is alleged to have been removed from the Peterson home in a blue barrel.

* Melissa, who has a thing for much older, extremely wealthy and almost ridiculously muscular men with three former wives, suggested I used Drew's method for dead wife removal.

* Drew Peterson is a cop.

* Some guy I ski with once in a while and who is involved in this thread is a cop.

* Big, you should watch a little more tabloid tv and get up to speed. I'm getting you a subscription to the National Enquirer for Xmas.

* Melissa, who has a thing for much older, extremely wealthy and almost ridiculously muscular men with three former wives, suggested I used Drew's method for dead wife removal.

Now if it was written this way, I would have guessed it was about me:

older, extremely handsome and almost ridiculously muscular man with no former wives... :rofl

Edited by bigdaddyk

Now if it was written this way, I would have guessed it was about me:

older, extremely handsome and almost ridiculously muscular man with no former wives... :rofl

If, if, if...

I guess I should add that I pm'd Melissa a while back to be sure she was okay with us goofing around like this.