Jay Peak

ColoradoHigh

I'm going up to Jay Peak Vermont again this year from the 19th to the 25th of December. I am going to the same lodge, and our friends rented it out again for the 10th straight year. I can't wait. They are having such a better early season then they did last year. Almost fully open, with about 2-3 feet within the past few days. Staying cold for a very long time.

It should be EPIC

• 2 weeks later...
Because I am chippy... :wiggle

6. chippy thumbsup.gif 4 up, 8 down thumbsdown.gif

as in chipolata. in reference to a male penis that is no bigger than a cocktail sausage.

Derek had promised his partner for the night a big fat sausage. Jan was disappointed when he only pulled out little chippy

11. chippy thumbsup.gif 7 up, 14 down thumbsdown.gif

One with a chip in the tooth; one who acts gay or annoying

Shut up, Chippy

6. chippy thumbsup.gif 4 up, 8 down thumbsdown.gif

as in chipolata. in reference to a male penis that is no bigger than a cocktail sausage.

Derek had promised his partner for the night a big fat sausage. Jan was disappointed when he only pulled out little chippy

11. chippy thumbsup.gif 7 up, 14 down thumbsdown.gif

One with a chip in the tooth; one who acts gay or annoying

Shut up, Chippy

I like chips and fish. Hence the name chippy for liking chips..

A Quebec delicacy consisting of Fries(Chips over in the UK), gravy, and cheese curds...mad good..It's definitely on the menu at the Tramside cafeteria..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poutine

That looks like Tripe...It looks good though.

I'm so excited to leave! I already finished packing. I hope I didn't forget anything. I don't want to swim, so no bathing suit needed...i got under armour, two different base layers, socks, and ski socks, under wear, shirts, jeans, pajamas, sweaters and hoodies, and a hat....holla....almost time to leave! :wiggle

The next time I will post will be from Inglenook Lodge at Jay Peak...

^^ Its too bad he forgot about his boots, poles, and skis. :rofl :rofl

Oh, I didn't forget them...i already put them on the ski racks...the skis at least...I put the boots and the poles separately....