Next Rail Jam at the 1260 park is on 7/2/6

skier150

We just finished up our second jam of the summer yesterday. Things are sliding nice! The next jam will be on 7/2/6 around 5pm. There will be food, music, and fireworks (weather permitting). Donations of a few dollars will help keep things going and allow us to add another rail. If you have any questions you can contact me here or on NS. The current setup is 2 90' runs with a 16' adjustable double barrel rail and a 20' flat-down box. Also, if you have not filled out a liability form you will need to do so beforehand... anyone under 18 needs a parents signature as well.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats very awesome. where is this 1260 located? and do you have any pics from the last jam?

The 1260 park is on my property near Blue Mountain Ski Area. There should be some pics from last season on here under my name. I have not had the time to get any of the newer stuff edited.

So it doesnt matter if i drive an hour away and come, while not knowing any of you guys.

New people come all the time. As long as you sign a waiver I believe you're golden. Always cool to meet new heads. Pm skier150 if you wanna know details.

So this is an actually orgainized and run park/comp. I thought it was just a bunch of friends in Skier150's backyard.

Thats sweet you guys set this all up

This is the first time an invite has gone out to the PASR community to my knowledge. I don't want to say too much because this is Skier150's deal and don't want to speak for him or say the wrong thing. He's definitely hookin' it up and we've had a ton of fun with his setup so far. There is still much work to be done, especially under the skiing surface itself, as there is a lack of woodchips right now. Much like on a playground, the chips are good for padding and make it easier to grade the surface. I drive the hour and fifteen minutes for these jams on a regular basis.

We just finished up our second jam of the summer yesterday. Things are sliding nice! The next jam will be on 7/2/6 around 5pm. There will be food, music, and fireworks (weather permitting). Donations of a few dollars will help keep things going and allow us to add another rail. If you have any questions you can contact me here or on NS. The current setup is 2 90' runs with a 16' adjustable double barrel rail and a 20' flat-down box. Also, if you have not filled out a liability form you will need to do so beforehand... anyone under 18 needs a parents signature as well.

Could you pm me the wavier. I may be able to get up there.

Anyone have any tuning advice :lol (wax my shit, or let it go?)

Skiing all summer is the best!

I'd suggest wearing a helmet... Rung my bell pretty good yesterday.

Yeah, and pads if you have them.... bones can be and have been broken.

Could you pm me the wavier. I may be able to get up there.

Anyone have any tuning advice :lol (wax my shit, or let it go?)

I will email it to your hotmail account.

Right now we are finding that PLEDGE works the best.

Keep posting and updating, I'll bring nipples up later on this summer. We grind up truckloads of woodchips but we are 2 hours south.

Right now it looks like probably every other Sunday until the fall.

Sorry, the July 2nd jam date will have to be moved to the 3rd or 4th. Due to weather and other unforeseen circumstances. If you are interested please let me know which date works better for you.