Next Rail Jam at the 1260 park is on 7/2/6

skier150

Sorry guys, all that rain made the river go wild. I have been on the river since Monday, guiding. Today and tomorrow I am working triple shifts. It is like a a week of 2' powder days with fresh tracks on every run...

So it looks like the 3rd will probably be the best day. I will post again tommorrow for the final OK.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, all that rain made the river go wild. I have been on the river since Monday, guiding. Today and tomorrow I am working triple shifts. It is like a a week of 2' powder days with fresh tracks on every run...

So it looks like the 3rd will probably be the best day. I will post again tommorrow for the final OK.

Wait, how can there be a Rail Jam in the summer? :confused

Ok, 6pm at my place. If you have contacted me already I gave you the location. If you have been here already you know where it is. If you know a somebody cool, they know as well. Otherwise if you have not contacted me or one of our crew, you will have to wait for the next one in 2 weeks.

Peace

Edited by skier150

i'm gonna try to come up chris... i'm not sure if i'll be able to make it because i have a Dr appointment for my shoulder at 5:00 and they might send me for an MRI... if they don't, then i'm there.

Palace is still going down....

shit was real legit. Had lots of fun tonight deff want to come up again if im allowed. Unfortunately Chris never showed because he had to work. But me and shadows still got to hit it all up. Thanks again guys.

Yeah, that sucked. We had to work triples again today. I was done and back from my second one around 4:30, then I got called out on the third and did not get off the river until after 7. Sorry about that, I should have known better then to try and plan something around the 4th.

It looks like the next one will be on the 16th. Give me advance notice if you are planning on showing up so I know what to plan for.

• 2 weeks later...

dude, dont post that shit haha

a little repetitive dont you think?

That's your deal.

Dan: "maybe i should try something different"

Me: "Nah, keep it simple"

since when do you listen to me? :lol But i did it moreso to see what this camera can do. I don't think the quality's that bad :D

in my defense...

- i havent really had much practice this past season for some reason

- it was hot as shit

and

- i just suck but dont want to admit it because i have to much fun.

let me get all the raw footage when you get online one day. and you didnt even put when i slid it unnatty...i was proud.

nevermind, yea you did

i WILL get BS switchups nextime damn it...i will.

Edited by Shadows

i will most likely be there Chris... me and justo were surfing all last week so thats why we werent there. i think he will probably be at the next one as well, although he hurt his ankle when he jumped off his board... because he sucks at life.

you got amy more pics from last week, I heard it was the best all season... lucky....

I think Nipples is headed for Wisp on Saturday - I doubt he will be able to make it Sunday.