JF roll call for Sat., Dec. 8th

bigdaddyk

we might go to JF Sat instead of BB. If so 7:45 as well. If we do look for a kid kicking and screaming because he doesn't want to join a season long coaching program being dragged by a woman with a frizzy afro hiding under her helmet.

Its not really a choice, UD is paying me to go to school. On one side I feel bad for the kids who didn't get the money because I did so I feel like I have to do well or I am wasting it. On the other side I don't want to slip below my minimum GPA, that would be a $40,000 mistake, so skiing waits 7 days, but when I leave school I have 0 debt, thats worth it.

we might go to JF Sat instead of BB. If so 7:45 as well. If we do look for a kid kicking and screaming because he doesn't want to join a season long coaching program being dragged by a woman with a frizzy afro hiding under her helmet.

oooh I have yet to see you guys! Let me know when you go to BB next, and I'll make sure to keep a lookout haha

Im a horrible procrastinator. I just started and finished my research paper today. It's due tomorrow.. Im surprised im done this early, normally, it's done around 3am when it's due the following morning.

Its not really a choice, UD is paying me to go to school. On one side I feel bad for the kids who didn't get the money because I did so I feel like I have to do well or I am wasting it. On the other side I don't want to slip below my minimum GPA, that would be a $40,000 mistake, so skiing waits 7 days, but when I leave school I have 0 debt, thats worth it.

you go to UD? i live about 25 minutes from there. its a really nice school. thats one of my colleges that i'm looking into. only 2 more years ha.

Finals week next week I'll be locked in the library, but by next week I'll be up there all the time.

That when studying in the lodge come into play. everytime i studied for finals in the lodge i got an A.

I will be at frost in the morning and then i going to boulder

I want to break 100 days again and possibly break last seasons 119 days..we'll see..it's cool to be chasing someone in stats.. :wiggle

my goal is to break a 100 this year, last year i got 80 days out, but this year with the early start i think i could make it happen

I'll probably be there mid afternoon sometime. Can't wait to hit jf. Hopefully not long before we see some East Mt. trails open too.

I just checked the conditions page for JF. It says that they are now blowing top to bottom on east mt. Almost all of the trails are now listed as having snow being blown on them. Heck, they even have it listed as blowing snow on their lifts :rofl oops. http://www.jfbb.com/winter-jf-trail-maps.aspx

They have T-bolt listed as opening ungroomed. Hopefully, they groom half of it. I know last year, they ended up grooming it because people complained about not having it groomed, for early season. That cut down the number of advanced trails. Later in the season isn't too bad for letting it bump up. Not grooming it early kind of limits available terrain, for a lot of people.

Edited by bigdaddyk

Thats awesome. I give JFBB a TON of credit, even more than I usually do for listening to what their passholders think. :thumb

That is fucking awesome. God I am so glad I decided to move my pass to JFBB. It is a longer drive and more money but every single thing they do is great. I try so hard to be a contrarian and the only thing I can complain about is that Boulder isn't open during the day midweek.