Trail Openings

AtomicSkier

wtf is sky top?

never mind, i can't believe they list that as a trail....

Blue Mountain the True Mountain!!!!!

that is actually one of the more challenging trails that Blue has. there are always tons of people all over that you have to weave around. check it out. its like a double diamond on weenends and a green circle during the week.

from Blue's newsletter:

The cold has stuck around and we were able to make lots of snow. Opening today the 19th -Chute and connector, Thursday, 20th- Paradise and Sky Top, Saturday,22nd- Challenge. .

So is Paradise open Thursday or Friday?

Sky Top is a pretty challenging trail...I prefer connector though. Especially when it's fresh.

Paradise is the best green circle I've ever skied, anywhere, no doubt. There are longer ones at other mountains, but Paradise has just a good easy pitch the whole way, no flat spots, just keep cruising. You can pick up some great speed to, I never hit it as a beginner but it has helped me learn switch a lot so I bet it is good for an up and coming beginner as well.

Paradise is the best green circle I've ever skied, anywhere, no doubt. There are longer ones at other mountains, but Paradise has just a good easy pitch the whole way, no flat spots, just keep cruising. You can pick up some great speed to, I never hit it as a beginner but it has helped me learn switch a lot so I bet it is good for an up and coming beginner as well.

I don't know about the BEST, but it IS a good trail. The fact that I can get my 25m GS skis turning on paradise just shows how much speed you can actually get on that trail. You can fly down the middle section.

Don't you think thats a little harsh??................................................................................

.............I was thinkin hit em with a little mace

As BigDaddyK will tell you, OC, while VERY effective, gets in the air, and makes for a messy clean up. Chances are you'll get hit with the OC as well, which just sucks. Tasers have no cleanup :rock