Boulder Wednesday 12/26/07

Schif

this whole real job shit is getting in the way of life... they still hangin around and skiing saturday too? kev and i are gonna be up saturday.

I know Friday is the day - but there is some talk of some of them hanging around for Saturday. either way, news is getting out more and more and I am getting pms asking for more info on a regular basis since the rain has done a number every other park on the east coast.

Ya Ryan and I were plannin' on coming up just about all day Friday. People heard we were gonna be there and now shit is hittin' the fan.

Jea! The more the merrier! Lets get a skier rally going for Friday at Boulder. Time to start a new thread. justo cal in sick, your car broke, someone died, got arrested, got hurt, do somethin man

Jea! The more the merrier! Lets get a skier rally going for Friday at Boulder. Time to start a new thread. justo cal in sick, your car broke, someone died, got arrested, got hurt, do somethin man

i wish. i've got a video to finish this week, and i'm the only one in my department due to me not having vacation days yet, so i have to be there in case any work comes in. pretty beat. just convince them all to stay another day; you know boulder's better than riding roundslop.

i got to say, its really, really hard to stay away from boulder.

but being broke and them being douchebags about lift tickets makes it easier.

tickets are expensive, the most expensive of all PA mountains for college kids, glad I got a pass even though that was expensive too, $200 for only monday to friday? Lame. I'm going up Friday but I'm not sure if I am riding JF or Boulder, and if I where at boulder I certaintly can't keep up with you guys in the park. Maybe I'll get to Boulder for first chair before the crowds and then head over to JF and lap east mountain until 3? I'm not sure yet.

I'll definitely be there tomorrow. I'll be there for first chair at boulder at 8am, see how long I last, probably until 2. The usual setup, red jacket, gray pants, white helmet, white/black checkerboard goggles. I'll probably be in Love park. The name is Kevin I'll be looking for people to ride with.

yo hang around for awhile I should be up there around 2ish

yo hang around for awhile I should be up there around 2ish

can you bring me a PASR sticker? I'll stay till 2 or 3 then, I'll run through the boulder park a bit late afternoon and look for you guys, what will you be wearing? I think I can spot nipples there aren't that many kids his age throwing down in the park like he does I spotted him a few times last year pretty easily

can you bring me a PASR sticker? I'll stay till 2 or 3 then, I'll run through the boulder park a bit late afternoon and look for you guys, what will you be wearing? I think I can spot nipples there aren't that many kids his age throwing down in the park like he does I spotted him a few times last year pretty easily

I usually have PASR stickers on me. just remind me for them.

Nips is wearing this.

1198689392DSC_0179_edited.JPG

I am wearing this...

Santa-Picnic-040.jpg