Mountain Dew Race

LJJ

Anyone eles here win at the Mountain Dew Vertical Challange race yesterday ?

My FIRST race ever... I Won SILVER in my age (Female skiier 6 and under ). :wiggle:wiggle It was SO MUCH FUN, but a long wait to run !!

Now I have to talk my Pappy and Grandma into taking me to NH for the finals in March :yes

LJJ :halo

Anyone eles here win at the Mountain Dew Vertical Challange race yesterday ?

My FIRST race ever... I Won SILVER in my age (Female skiier 6 and under ). :wiggle:wiggle It was SO MUCH FUN, but a long wait to run !!

Now I have to talk my Pappy and Grandma into taking me to NH for the finals in March :yes

LJJ :halo

Is anyone else concerned this means a 6 year old girl is posting here? I'm assuming your parents know about this right. I had no idea parents allowed kids that young on the internet.

Edited by Method9455

Is anyone else concerned this means a 6 year old girl is posting here? I'm assuming your parents know about this right. I had no idea parents allowed kids that young on the internet.

probably a 16 year old. plus look at the avatar hahaha

peep the profile, kid's bday is in 2001, which means 6 years old. the internet kinda didnt exist when i was 6, but my parents definitely would not have let me go online unsupervised, if at all. what need for the internet does a 6 year old have besides disney.com? i hope there's some parental supervision involved here...

Well I'm sure someone who knows something about computers was involved, even if at 6 they could read and write, would they be able to do the signature? My point was more who is letting their six year old read PASR, it makes me want to swear less fucking often. Hopefully they censor some of it for the kid. I'd be really creeped out if it was someone pretending to be a 6 year old girl than if it was an actual six year old girl and the mom was typing you know?

Come on guys.. of course an adult is posting this FOR ME..... Went thru the same thing when I posted last year.

Some of you know who I am and who would be posting for me....

:rolleyes:

I agree with Glenn. :welcome: Welcome to the board LJJ. Hope you have a good time here and don't get scared off by some of our antics.

Keep up the stoke and remember to practice smartstyle, post up good trip reports and vote for GrilledSteezeSandwich in the 2008 PASR Staff Elections.

Oh come on guys. The kids just wants to get on the internet and get some ski/ride stoke. The parent is likely doing some censoring and all is good.

LJJ, congrats on the medal and keep up the shredding .

x2.

BTW, the JF course is pretty tough for little kids, so it was earned.