X-Games Stoke Thread!

Justin

torah bright is the biggest cock gnawer ive ever seen... she can take those teeth elsewhere

espn-torah-bright-1044234800-310x350.jpg

money booter!!??? why in the world do they still use that stupid term

and humphreys missed finals by 3 points which sucks ass

Edited by dw2430

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what else pissed me off, now that I"m in a ranting mood. For the first 30 seconds of the boarder X they played that stupid jet engine take off noise. That really is the gayest thing they could have possibly done. I don't know why I didn't like it, but it just bugged me.

You know what else pissed me off, now that I"m in a ranting mood. For the first 30 seconds of the boarder X they played that stupid jet engine take off noise. That really is the gayest thing they could have possibly done. I don't know why I didn't like it, but it just bugged me.

I missed boarderX but it sounds lame. But while we're bitching about coverage, STOP GOING TO THE DAMN COMPUTER GRAPHICS. If they built a perfectly manictured jump SHOW ME THE JUMP AND PUT A LABEL OVER IT LIKE FOOTBALL. When they show that its 3rd and 6 at the 46 yard line, they don't pop up a virtual football field and show it, they draw it on the screen. Verses does this for niche sports too (Americas Cup coverage, half the time it was computer graphics YOU HAVE VIDEO SHOW IT! FUCK!). I got it, the jump is big, but you know what makes the jump look bigger? WHEN YOU SHOW THE DAMN JUMP. When I see a picture that says 68 feet, or a giant gap with a camera man that looks like an ant standing in it, which gets the point across better?

As for the boxes, seriously, what the hell was that about. I was watching it and I was like what, I've done a battleship box that big, maybe not 270 to front board but certaintly a boardslide across it, or a gap across the top, what the hell? And an up box, you have 4 jumps afterwards and you basically just made an extra jump, how about a gnarly down-flat-down? Or a swingset box. Oh wait, maybe that wouldn't be a good idea.

torah bright is the biggest cock gnawer ive ever seen... she can take those teeth elsewhere

espn-torah-bright-1044234800-310x350.jpg

You got a picture of her when she was like 12, check out here, shes not a model but shes better looking than Kelly Clark/Hannah Tetter/Gretchen Bleiler

http://www.askmen.com/women/votes_300/324_...letes_2006.html

so many crashes today. its crazy. and this skier slopestyle is pretty sick so far.

The second to last jump in skier-x was killing everyone for the first few runs until the figured it out and everyone had to scrub half their speed to land it.

I think the best crash was the one women's race when 4/6 racers ate it on that jump and 3rd place limped across the finish 30 seconds after 2nd and on one ski.

please tell me that everybody just saw that monoskiers do the skiercross and watch that guy launch the 85' kicker at the end. so fucking awesome to see that.

That was awesome. And someone please slap that girl who was like "How did it feel to be 10 feet in the air' - it was a 85 kicker it was a lot bigger than that. That blew my mind more than anything else this week. I appreciate that he said if he was in 2nd he would go for it, and he was clearly getting gold, and he still went for it just to do it, thats hardcore.

That was one of the coolest moments seeing that monoskier go over the 85 footer.

P.S. That was a pretty nifty 1260 shaun pulled last night in the snow

Yea I'm so bummed danny kass fell on his opening hit 3 times, I pull for him every time. Shaun seemed to be the only one landing anything in those conditions. And then he throws the 1260 like its nothing.

I completely missed snowboard superpipe finals. I see that White won again. What was his run like? I saw in the semi finals that Ryoh Aono threw down one of the sickest runs ever, and he ended up in second place. Did he blow it? Was White that good? Was it just the judging? Did ESPN make sure Shaun White won for ratings?

Tell me about it, so glad my girlfriend rips, a girlfriend either has to not board and let you go, or go and rip with you. If they go and suck, that would be the worst. My girlfriend does jumps and rails but hasn't done a pipe yet (probably because we can't find a good one, I have only dropped into 2 so far this year, and neither was great)

You hit the lottery with your GF. :bow:

I would LOVE to find a girl that could rip in the park or bomb runs with me. :rock:wub:

All the girls I have met would rather stay home on the weekends,

or hit the bunny slopes. :(