Will sno mtns park be legit for Jib Acedemy?

seanyJ

Teen boys like Kansas, Rob? Who knew.

It was for you and how astute you caught it. The point which you may be happy to know is that what I feared, is already happening. When you have the level of competition with the Revolution Tour and Jib Academy in attendance and they are not happy, that it will take years before SNO will be able to have any credibility park wise again.

Now Boulder will gloat and not notch up their game. oh well. Hi JB :)

BTW all - I was told tonight by an expert groomer that the expense of the cat time to take the snow from the pipe and build some legitmate jumps is nearly impossible given the amount of time.

Melissa that is what I am referring to, I watched the big air jump which was only 45 feet lip to knuckle at Copper mountain take three full nights of pushing and kneading to get formed at the US Open. Sno is out of time to build any thing for the up coming comps as evidenced by Brians post about the Vermonters that are now down here.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the set-up sucks, then complaints are justified. Who knows, maybe they will completely redo the park and it will be awesome! If everyone is nervous about the park set-up, perhaps everyone could expend their energy expressing their concerns to the Sno Mountain management. I am seriously sure they'd love to hear what sort of features people would like to see from the people who will attend the event!

The set up sucks, there is no time to rebuild it and people are complaining. Besides, SNO's mgmnt reads this. InsideSno has been in this thread for an hour.

hello friends!

well right here we have a prime example of ski being a douche bag

i make a post just asking if the park will be legit for a comp that can change a kids life.

and ski poaches the park board, starts hating on people, giving his racing opinions that know one cares about

i was tryin to use this site to its extent and you (ski) just wont let anyone say something that you dont agree with.

Ohh and im extremly sorry to hear that some little kids called your house, its life, get over it,

and i guess were back to this race challenge.

SKI I WILL RACE YOU IN WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT I ACCEPT!

just as long as you hit the 3 pack at big boulder, thats all i ask.

and about the skinny lane, i was refering from the skiers left of the pipe to the woods, even if it is 70ft i dont give a damn because that it way to small to have any sort of park

maybe you would know that but you dont because you dont effing belong in this thread

you just come right in and start "correcting" me

please just stay the hell out of the park threads and keep your racing opinions to yourself

NO ONE WANTS YOU IN THESE THREADS

im asking again you just please leave peacefully and do what a real adult would do, LET IT GO!

You don't get told to fuck off very often, do you? Well, here goes: fuck off. Enjoy some long summer days at Rob's beach house.

if you agree with her then stop posting useless comments, and i dont care how big it is, the point is that its not wide enough for a decent landing of a jump

Did you buy this site? Are you a mod? If you need more than 83' to land a jump, then you have issues.

Melissa that is what I am referring to, I watched the big air jump which was only 45 feet lip to knuckle at Copper mountain take three full nights of pushing and kneading to get formed at the US Open. Sno is out of time to build any thing for the up coming comps as evidenced by Brians post about the Vermonters that are now down here.

The world has seen lots of fabulous events pulled off in minimal time with minimal resources; let's wait to see how Sno does...

I'm just saying is all!

How far of a drive is it from Big Boulder to Sno?

Here is the schedule:

Feb. 29 - March 2, 2008 - Sno Mountain, PA

Friday, Feb. 29, - Snowboardcross

Saturday, March 1 - Halfpipe

Sunday, March 2 - Slopestyle

If the Slopestyle comp is Sunday,

when will the park be completed for the comp?

Can we get a video "tour" of the park before the comp?

Can anyone who knows what they are talking about give us a detailed report?

Did you buy this site? Are you a mod? If you need more than 83' to land a jump, then you have issues.

YOU are the one with issues.

You are NOT a park rider.

You are NOT competing in this event.

Why the fuck are you even posting in here?

Don't go away mad, just go away.

You do know you need therapy; don't you?

It's so painfully obvious, even over the internet.

Edited by TT C6

You don't get told to fuck off very often, do you? Well, here goes: fuck off. Enjoy some long summer days at Rob's beach house.

What is it with you and pedeophile inuendo? The ironic thing about you posting that kind of garbage is that you are the one who calls your self a coach. Don't you coach a soccer team or something? I tell you what, If I had a mailing list of the parents who have kids on your team, I would for sure consider giving them a copy of this thread to show them how you behave towards kids in the same sport that you supposedly love.