Will sno mtns park be legit for Jib Acedemy?

seanyJ

Papasteeze quit hating on Sno..you don't even ski there... :angry:

why are you on this thread? For the upteenth time, I want all parks in our area to be great, most of all, I want Sno to deliver a quality park for the pros that are coming to this event, with out a decent park, it might as well be an autograph signing. The jib academy is about park skiers hanging and riding with the pros, trading trick tips and generally having a good time.

These are Xgames athletes and USFO winners. Sno might as well have the USSA state champs rip a Nastar course with Darron Rahlves at Sno the following week.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha like that first edit i believe from Nick? says "Fuck Sno Mountain and all its bitches"
That was my friend (Sno Mountain Skier). He was yelled at by a ski patroller for hiking in the park...

Im sure you would flip out too if a ski patroller came up to you when you were hiking a rail say, "you can't hike up this hill!" while blowing a whistle. But ya that video was by me, and I hope to get some more legit ones up this year. Still haven't filmed once yet tho haha.

he was sticking up for his friend who SKI had an aneurism over.

now do you see how you were taking SKI's side...?

I don't know Toast and Toast doesn't know me. I do know that he gives honest opinions and isn't some little BB or BC fag flamer like Rob and his 300 little bitches. Toast has had harsh words for me in the past, but I respect him because he has his own brain and doesn't just pile on and scream "I pwned you" over and over. I respect Sno Mountain Skier's negative opinions because he's skied the mountain for years.

Bottom line is that I'll stand up for a home mountain in it's first full year of ownership, especially when they are willing to spend money and try just about everything to please everyone. They've done it almost to a fault. You little morons have no fucking clue. But, hey, I'm around racers all the time that complain that the course is too turny or too straight or too icy. Learning to deal is how you get better. But you little dicks would get a boner if Sno or any hill that wasn't their own shut down.

Clashoy and JordanA and KyleA and the rest of you little bitches are just typical little boys who sit in the back of the class hating the world. Read seanyj's dumbass comment about a "super skinny lane". Any one of you assholes know how wide the lane is? He was wrong. Dead wrong. The "lane" is as wide as BB's park. None of you idiots had the nads to correct his stupid assumption. Maybe because, like him, you just have no idea.

ebully? Hey, I challenged every one of you little bitches to a Chinese downhill. None of you had the balls. Suddenly, an all-out top to bottom challenge is pussy. Hahahahaha! I challenged any of you to put up or shut up and you all ran and hid. You must make your parents really proud. Pussing out on a head's up challenge makes you the ebully...well, if anyone was actually scared of you.

So, yeah, if you are gonna talk trash about things you don't know, I'll call you out. Like seanyj's dumbass comment about the "super skinny lane".

Think about it: you flame and trash, but then get whiny when someone calls you out. You cry that you can't voice your opinion. But, you dipshits, I'm just voicing my opinion about your stupid flames.

Now, you can all gather in your circle jerk and chant "Sno sucks" then have your moms drive you to your tiny little shit hills to hate on gaper filled parks.

Lastly: you were all too afraid to ski a Chinese downhill. That makes you total pussies.

Edited by ski

haha like that first edit i believe from Nick? says "Fuck Sno Mountain and all its bitches"

Wrong. It was Sno Mountain Skier/Sean. He had a patroller give him shit and was in a pissed off mood. And I respect Sean for another reason: he challenged me to a Chinese downhill and did blind headwalls at 40mph and almost beat me while I was on race skis. Sean has balls you'll never have and can say whatever the hell he wants.

The landing was fixed. The jump is more like a step up now, but it went back to a table and not a cheese wedge. The landing is nice an long tho from what it use to be. The donkey dick was cut of last night, so no worries about that side, but I agree with the whole stair case idea. Planet is designing the park for the Rev tour and im sure it will stay the same for the jib academy. Im going to try to get some things moved around because I don't like the setup at all.

thank you nick for informing me, its appreciated.

ski jsut one more tihng, how can you possibly say the lane near the 22' pipe is wider than BB's park? its probably 1/3 the size.

thank you nick for informing me, its appreciated.

ski jsut one more tihng, how can you possibly say the lane near the 22' pipe is wider than BB's park? its probably 1/3 the size.

Exactly my point: is it a "super skinny lane" like your boyfriend said? Is it? Just take whatever it is out of your mouth and let us all know if it's just as wide as, say, where the first big jump is in BB's gnarly park.

Exactly my point: is it a "super skinny lane" like your boyfriend said? Is it? Just take whatever it is out of your mouth and let us all know if it's just as wide as, say, where the first big jump is in BB's gnarly park.

I actually feel sorry for the way you talk to fellow skiers, so I thought I would send you some help.

you were all too afraid to ski a Chinese downhill. That makes you total pussies.

Ridge and Nips both said you are on, only after you describe the course and they run it, plus.......... only on the condition that you are to hit the last jump at boulder win or lose the downhill race.

Deal?

Is that helpful in getting teen boys to let you film them? Sorry, not my thing, Rob.

so what is your thing? wearing skin tight spandex and hanging with other guys that do the same. How manly.. :rolleyes:

Ridge and Nips both said you are on, only after you describe the course and they run it, plus.......... only on the condition that you are to hit the last jump at boulder win or lose the downhill race.

Deal?

Are you a f*cking agent, or just whoring out your children? You don't accept a challenge on behalf of someone else. If you want to race me, Rob, then it's a deal. Top of Mainline to bottom of Cannonball. Winner wins the other's skis. But I've seen you ski, Rob, and you pretty much suck.

so what is your thing? wearing skin tight spandex and hanging with other guys that do the same. How manly.. :rolleyes:

Is that how you describe Gary Dranow? Is that how you described Ridge? Did you make homosexual jokes about your son? Sorry, didn't work, Rob.

Ski is my hero.. :wub:

And I'm gonna wear my speedsuit Sunday and hug you really tight.

Wow...

I'm gonna start with...

ski

I'd challenge you to a "Chinese downhill' any day. Your calling us pussies and then challenge us to race. What are you like 6. I remember being in the 4th grade and challenge people to a duel or something cause i was mad at them. Yea I bet you like being around racers (in their tights). Do you even realize who you were calling a little bitch. Sean was asking if there was gonna be a decent park. Now you explain to me how a kid who throws almost every flip in the book and can spin at leasts 10s can do these on what is set up at Sno now.

Bottom line is that I'll stand up for a home mountain in it's first full year of ownership, especially when they are willing to spend money and try just about everything to please everyone. They've done it almost to a fault. You little morons have no fucking clue. But, hey, I'm around racers all the time that complain that the course is too turny or too straight or too icy. Learning to deal is how you get better. But you little dicks would get a boner if Sno or any hill that wasn't their own shut down.

Clashoy and JordanA and KyleA and the rest of you little bitches are just typical little boys who sit in the back of the class hating the world. Read seanyj's dumbass comment about a "super skinny lane". Any one of you assholes know how wide the lane is? He was wrong. Dead wrong. The "lane" is as wide as BB's park. None of you idiots had the nads to correct his stupid assumption. Maybe because, like him, you just have no idea.

ebully? Hey, I challenged every one of you little bitches to a Chinese downhill. None of you had the balls. Suddenly, an all-out top to bottom challenge is pussy. Hahahahaha! I challenged any of you to put up or shut up and you all ran and hid. You must make your parents really proud. Pussing out on a head's up challenge makes you the ebully...well, if anyone was actually scared of you.

So, yeah, if you are gonna talk trash about things you don't know, I'll call you out. Like seanyj's dumbass comment about the "super skinny lane".

Think about it: you flame and trash, but then get whiny when someone calls you out. You cry that you can't voice your opinion. But, you dipshits, I'm just voicing my opinion about your stupid flames.

Now, you can all gather in your circle jerk and chant "Sno sucks" then have your moms drive you to your tiny little shit hills to hate on gaper filled parks.

Lastly: you were all too afraid to ski a Chinese downhill. That makes you total pussies.

There is really nothing I or anyone can say about this post. I don't that book that Papasteeze recommended will help you at all, you need therapy or some shit. Wow, thats all I can say.

Also I competed in the Us open and so did sean the course was not horrid. It was just a bit small but deffanty not as small as sno's stuff.

Been to Sno this year?

Wow...

I'm gonna start with...

ski

I'd challenge you to a "Chinese downhill' any day. Your calling us pussies and then challenge us to race. What are you like 6. I remember being in the 4th grade and challenge people to a duel or something cause i was mad at them. Yea I bet you like being around racers (in their tights). Do you even realize who you were calling a little bitch. Sean was asking if there was gonna be a decent park. Now you explain to me how a kid who throws almost every flip in the book and can spin at leasts 10s can do these on what is set up at Sno now.

Wow, Stevie, you sound, spell, and use grammar exactly like your dad. Amazing!!!

16,538 posts (20 per day)

Are you kidding me? Get a life!

Def not the first time Rob impersonated a teen boy!

There is really nothing I or anyone can say about this post. I don't that book that Papasteeze recommended will help you at all, you need therapy or some shit. Wow, thats all I can say.

I'm sure you don't that book.

Are you a f*cking agent, or just whoring out your children? You don't accept a challenge on behalf of someone else. If you want to race me, Rob, then it's a deal. Top of Mainline to bottom of Cannonball. Winner wins the other's skis. But I've seen you ski, Rob, and you pretty much suck.

Exactly, I speak most of the time for the kids who are afraid to speak or who are doing other things. so if you are calling me a pussy, I don't care. You are a "better" skier than me, I don't really care about that. I care that Sno delivers a quality park for the kids to have the best time possible this upcoming My kids are shouting with glee the opportunity you have provided.

You issued the challenge, they are taking you up on it. What is the problem?

Def not the first time Rob impersonated a teen boy!

I'm sure you don't that book.

f you ski,,,, pic coming up in minutes...

Also I competed in the Us open and so did sean the course was not horrid. It was just a bit small but deffanty not as small as sno's stuff.

Stevie is going to beat you for trying to make people believe he used the word "horrid". :D

f you ski,,,, pic coming up in minutes...

Quick, go find him! Have him give me the finger, or something cool!