Will sno mtns park be legit for Jib Acedemy?

seanyJ

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You forgot to mention that you have one of the first Sno park passes ever issued.

The dvd didn't work the first night...

he's getting to it...haha

what does that have to do with anything?

You'll see, Corey...I'll let it be a surprise. :o

ski, you are such a little bitch. Why do you insist on flaming on anyone who has an opinion about sno? Wow you got one of the first park passes, WHO CARES! That doesn't mean you belong there, it just means you enjoy cutting off kids that are using the park to its full extent (at sno there is only so much you can do). And to answer sean's question, i doubt it will be good, but i hope im wrong. The first (and only) jump is a death trap. It's rutted, and the landing is virtually flat. They should take down the staircase or make a little bit of a jump onto it because its to short. I hit the side with the donkey dick and by the time I had enough speed to get on the rail i hit the donkey dick and died. not a fun time. Who is designing the jib academy course anyway?

I'm sure ski is going to flame on me, but I got what i wanted to say about the park and im done with this thread.

Thats kind of a cocky statement. Welcome to the world of competing, you ski what's given to you. Did you see the US Open course this year? The jumps were horrid, but the bottomline is that you need to do the best with what you got. Being able to ski anything, especially shitty features, separates skiers from the pack. I mean sure anyone can throw down on picture perfect jumps.

The point is that sno's jumps are pathetic, especially since they knocked the two semi-nice ones down to add to the pipe. it would be nice to have nice big jumps for all of the salomon pro's to put on a good show. sure you can hold a comp on little jumps, but it's not gonna be as fun and kid's aren't gonna be able to throw all their big tricks.

ski, you are such a little bitch. Why do you insist on flaming on anyone who has an opinion about sno? Wow you got one of the first park passes, WHO CARES! That doesn't mean you belong there, it just means you enjoy cutting off kids that are using the park to its full extent (at sno there is only so much you can do). And to answer sean's question, i doubt it will be good, but i hope im wrong. The first (and only) jump is a death trap. It's rutted, and the landing is virtually flat. They should take down the staircase or make a little bit of a jump onto it because its to short. I hit the side with the donkey dick and by the time I had enough speed to get on the rail i hit the donkey dick and died. not a fun time. Who is designing the jib academy course anyway?

I'm sure ski is going to flame on me, but I got what i wanted to say about the park and im done with this thread.

The landing was fixed. The jump is more like a step up now, but it went back to a table and not a cheese wedge. The landing is nice an long tho from what it use to be. The donkey dick was cut of last night, so no worries about that side, but I agree with the whole stair case idea. Planet is designing the park for the Rev tour and im sure it will stay the same for the jib academy. Im going to try to get some things moved around because I don't like the setup at all.

Welcome to the world of competing, you ski what's given to you.

Did you see the US Open course this year? The jumps were horrid, but the bottomline is that you need to do the best with what you got.

Being able to ski anything, especially shitty features, separates skiers from the pack. I mean sure anyone can throw down on picture perfect jumps.

I have seen you ski I am surprised by those comments, especially since the Jib Academy is what it is. It's supposed to be at parks that have pro caliber parks so they can come show off and the kids get to ski right along with them. Waterville was an awesome event last year. I wish I could get some video up quick. Did you read the reports from Appalachain?

BTW Justin, I was at the USFO, I watched nearly every run. The jumps were not horrid, where did you get that from? Whiners on NS? Those that won it had no problem with them. Hell even my 14 year old kid didn't have any problems with them.

Planet is designing the park for the Rev tour and im sure it will stay the same for the jib academy. Im going to try to get some things moved around because I don't like the setup at all.

damn.. this isn't looking good at all.. Best of luck Nick, you know what seany is saying.

You just don't see the big deal in encouraging a group of teenage boys to call my home and threaten my wife?

So Ski, are you going to say who told you that?

haha. seriously, why is SKI freaking out?

does he realize how much of an impact sean has at that mountain?

Apparently not, Ski is one of those stereotypical e-bullies that won't allow anyone to post anything different than him in any threads he interested in without beating up on them.

ok fag. go makeout with ski.

mature. you make yourself look like an idiot with comments like that and you will NEVER get respect from anybody, myself included if you keep acting like that and showing off your internet muscles.

i didn't say anything about Ski. i'm calling out somebody who is bitching about somebody else bitching? understand?

Edited by toast21602

The first (and only) jump is a death trap. It's rutted, and the landing is virtually flat.

Wait? There is only one jump? Oh man..

edit:: this has got me torqued up. Should I send this thread into Salomon? I mean would it help if they in turn called into Sno to express concern?

Edited by Papasteeze

mature. you make yourself look like an idiot with comments like that and you will NEVER get respect from anybody, myself included if you keep acting like that and showing off your internet muscles.

i didn't say anything about Ski. i'm calling out somebody who is bitching about somebody else bitching? understand?

ok, so you can call a kid a little bitch, but when i call you a fag, its immature...good call.

i already have the respect of the people i want it from, im not trying to earn any, especially from you.

and you're taking SKI's side here, incase you didn't know...

ok, so you can call a kid a little bitch, but when i call you a fag, its immature...good call.

i already have the respect of the people i want it from, im not trying to earn any, especially from you.

and you're taking SKI's side here, incase you didn't know...

ah yes, i see what you mean. i guess i didn't know that agreeing with Rob about how they need a better park for this event is completely agreeing with Ski. i think not. i respect Ski and what he says, but in this situation, the park needs to be improved for an event like this and that is what i said.

ah yes, i see what you mean. i guess i didn't know that agreeing with Rob about how they need a better park for this event is completely agreeing with Ski. i think not. i respect Ski and what he says, but in this situation, the park needs to be improved for an event like this and that is what i said.

all i saw was you hating on a kid for giving his oppinion...

just like ski...

i believe it was more along the lines of me calling him out for his hipocrisy. but i'll let you interpret it the way you would like to.

he was sticking up for his friend who SKI had an aneurism over.

now do you see how you were taking SKI's side...?

he was sticking up for his friend who SKI had an aneurism over.

now do you see how you were taking SKI's side...?

honestly, no, because i wasn't taking any sides. thats just the way you are viewing my comment so its just a matter of your opinion and my word.

and to make things clear, i don't think Ski said anything about his opinion of the park, like i did. so i show no support towards him or his comments towards you or Papasteeze. i agree with Jordan, Nick, and Rob that the park needs to be improved to be suitable for an event like this. thats all.

Edited by toast21602

all you guys are really big bitches. make due with what you got and don't hate on someone else for their opinion. everyone has the right to free speech so don't be a dick about someone elses comment. haha this site sucks because you all blow a big one on eachother. haha im outta here so don't even bother flaming later on- you all suck dick so you have no right to even say a word back to me.

P.S. Ski- you seem like a good skier and all but sno sucks haha so go pull up my old posts again and be a big tough guy.

Rob- go away- no one likes you bitch tits.

haha like that first edit i believe from Nick? says "Fuck Sno Mountain and all its bitches"

to seanyj- kill it son

im out :naughty :naughty :naughty :naughty :naughty

I think I actually laughed out loud when I read this.

Well, then you don't know shit about real skiing.

all you guys are really big bitches. make due with what you got and don't hate on someone else for their opinion. everyone has the right to free speech so don't be a dick about someone elses comment. haha this site sucks because you all blow a big one on eachother. haha im outta here so don't even bother flaming later on- you all suck dick so you have no right to even say a word back to me.

P.S. Ski- you seem like a good skier and all but sno sucks haha so go pull up my old posts again and be a big tough guy.

Rob- go away- no one likes you bitch tits.

haha like that first edit i believe from Nick? says "Fuck Sno Mountain and all its bitches"

to seanyj- kill it son

im out :naughty :naughty :naughty :naughty :naughty

Oh, you're now back at Elk? You stopped pretending to be at Sno and posting how it sucks?