Will sno mtns park be legit for Jib Acedemy?

seanyJ

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob, this is ski's dog, Tino, telling you that I think your ass smells bad. Ski is going to go get a camera to show a picture of me to prove I can type.

If you could actually get a picture of your dog typing on the computer, you automatically win this flamewar.

Also I love how many ppl are viewing this topic.

If you could actually get a picture of your dog typing on the computer, you automatically win this flamewar.

Also I love how many ppl are viewing this topic.

what else is there to do on a Thursday night? i already watched all the college BB games i wanted to.

oh, maybe i can write that 15 page paper i have due tomorrow... :killyourself:

hey ski.. sean was asking for a park like this for some very sick skiers coming to YOUR mountain. It's not too much to ask if 14 year olds are hitting stuff like this, to have something built for thier idols to hit while they are there. Is it too much to ask ski? If little boulder can build these, then why can't big bad SNO mtn?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02kwXXsqkL4

and you're calling everyone else immature?

JordanA, I'm pretty sure I didn't call anyone immature.

BTW, nothing you ever said to me was over the line, or any worse than what I've said to you. Wanna bury the hatchet? Right now. Peace from here on in. You're call...

alright, im new to thise whole pasr thing, i made mine yesterday, but WOW. ski, ive been reading all of these forums and ive seen you do so so much hating on kids and ive only been on this site for like two days. honestly, if your a racer why dont you go to the racing boards, not the park boards. get a life man, when your like 60 your not supposed to be on some site hating on 14 and 15 year old kids. get a life man.

JordanA, I'm pretty sure I didn't call anyone immature.

BTW, nothing you ever said to me was over the line, or any worse than what I've said to you. Wanna bury the hatchet? Right now. Peace from here on in. You're call...

when you start giving respect to all of my friends and myself i will gladly make peace, but as of right now there is no peace.

I love how this turned from people just trying to find out if the park would be good enough for a big-time competition,

to a personal grudge match between people.

Why can't the park crew step up, build a great park, and then post a video "tour" of the park so everyone KNOWS that the competition is going to be GREAT ???

As a third party, all the negative park reports and negative attitude has me second guessing making the trip.

As far as the grudge matches,

man up and take the shit to PM.

If that doesn't settle it,

let's get the gloves and setup a charity boxing match.

Let's squash the drama once and for all so we can all get along.....Rodney King style.

My dog bites. He'd bite me for trying.

True story: we had a house in Trenton and wanted to 'rescue' a dog from a pound. We also have a house on LBI, so we figured that would be a better place to get a nicer dog. So we picked this quiet, sad looking dog that didn't bark and they tested his reaction to cats (my wife has some) and he was great. An hour after bringing him to our shore house, my wife's dad came down to visit. We were on the back dock and he came up behind her to give her a hug and our new dog bit him right in the crotch. Drew blood. Lots of blood. I offered to drown him (the dog) right away, but her dad, who is a biologist, just said 'no, he was just being protective'.

Turns out we have a trained pit bull mix. He was 'rescued' from a guy arrested for dog fighting. Since our dog was a lab mix, they didn't destroy him, according to the Ocean County Humane Society.

Every time I yell at my dog, he growls and gets ready to kill me. It was a male who abused him, so he loves girls/women.

I've lived like this for 10 years. We're both getting old. Not sure who'll go first.

alright, im new to thise whole pasr thing, i made mine yesterday, but WOW. ski, ive been reading all of these forums and ive seen you do so so much hating on kids and ive only been on this site for like two days. honestly, if your a racer why dont you go to the racing boards, not the park boards. get a life man, when your like 60 your not supposed to be on some site hating on 14 and 15 year old kids. get a life man.

Hey, Rob!

when you start giving respect to all of my friends and myself i will gladly make peace, but as of right now there is no peace.

I thought you might rise above it. My bad.

this is hilarious. its like PASR vs. SKI.

Rob has 300 little bitches. He said so. Eh, so that's actually 300 little bitches agreeing there's a tiny little lane next to the superpipe.

You should pay more attention before posting.

you dont know that....

Exactly my point. You are rooting for it to suck. Idiot.

Rob has 300 little bitches. He said so. Eh, so that's actually 300 little bitches agreeing there's a tiny little lane next to the superpipe.

Really? Ski. damn your scraping the barrel hard. besides, who are you calling 300 bitches? The kids who ride park on PASR? You really didn't just say that did you?

Exactly my point. You are rooting for it to suck. Idiot.

but here's the thing... i know park crew there, and i know the mountain...

98% chance its not going to be up to par.

im not rooting for it to suck, im saying what i think is going to happen, there's a difference.