Will sno mtns park be legit for Jib Acedemy?

seanyJ

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone!!!

I think we are losing sight of the important things in life. I just went out with some of my friends and had a fantastic dinner and a bunch of drinks. I'm half-intoxicated. This is 100% better than arguing online-->where no one wins-->they just argue forever.

I think that everyone should just have a drink, and maybe watch something fun on t.v.!

And for perspective, the most fun times that I've had skiing were fun because of the super-fun people I was hanging out with NOT because of the conditions.

Also, this thread is a bit much ado about nothing. How can you criticize an event which has not occured? I realize that everyone is paranoid that the park might not be perfect, but honestly, you can't complain beforehand.

Finally, I volunteer to be the checkered flag girl if/when there is a Chinese downhill.

xoxo,

Melissa

P.S. This Tuesday is National Grammar Day--I look forward to everyone celebrating!

I dont know Sno is pretty ill, I was there this morning and the course for the chevy rev tour is tight. What like a 20 foot step up for what is suppose to be one of the biggest am slopestyles on the east coast? And you are comparing Sno to Big Boulder? Give me a break your a joke.

I dont know Sno is pretty ill, I was there this morning and the course for the chevy rev tour is tight. What like a 20 foot step up for what is suppose to be one of the biggest am slopestyles on the east coast? And you are comparing Sno to Big Boulder? Give me a break your a joke.

can you explain more, I am confused. Are you saying that sno has a better jump than boulder right now?

So don't come. Man, you sure bitch a lot. What if you discovered the width from the pipe to the woods is wider than BB's awesome park? Guess fucking what?

guess who started shit in the second post of this thread. hmm was it ski? YEAH it was. why are you such an asshole? the kid wants this event to be as good as possible and you just gotta start shit with him. grow up man!

can you explain more, I am confused. Are you saying that sno has a better jump than boulder right now?

it's sarcasm papasteez. at least i hope so.

im just saying that once you learn to show my friends respect i will show you respect.

I know what you said. And I said that I made an offer of peace to you. I didn't make conditions, I didn't say you had to respect my friends or stop bashing Sno. It was a simple, straightforward offer of peace. I've tried to settle it on the snow and now with an unconditional offer of peace. That sorta just says you want to continue a flame war. Whatever.

Sarcasm...lol I wouldn't call that thing in Sno's park today a jump but I will point out the 100 pissed off kids from Vermont that came down to ride in the Chevy Revolution Tour only to find a terrible pipe and a roller for a cheese wedge, and what exactly does Sno use for plexi is kind of slides like sandpaper.

Also, this thread is a bit much ado about nothing. How can you criticize an event which has not occured? I realize that everyone is paranoid that the park might not be perfect, but honestly, you can't complain beforehand.

uh.. no disrespect, but that comment in itself says that you don't know much about park skiing which is OK. I tried to use some analogies. Here, would your drinks and dinner have been as good with your friends if you were at a some roadside diner?

WHere did you choose to meet and why? Was it to sample the food or was it to hang out? Ideally you want to pick a great place to hang out to have fun with your friends. Correct? Not sure if I am failing at the analogy.

The idea of the Jib Academy is to allow kids to ski with full blown park pros. It won't be much fun for them if the pros aren't throwing anything or if the kids who are coming don't have the features to show off thier skills. The kid who started this thread is one of the very best park skiers in the entire region, sponsored head to toe and on the edge of "blowing up" this is his and others opportunity to show the salomon team and thier manager what they got.

The question was, will the park be legit. Fair question since many are saying there is not much set up right now.

guess who started shit in the second post of this thread. hmm was it ski? YEAH it was. why are you such an asshole? the kid wants this event to be as good as possible and you just gotta start shit with him. grow up man!

Son, just keep an eye on your own *sshole around papasteeze. Seanyj made a dumb post that I corrected.

Okay, so just the facts, dy-lan: is 70 feet a "a super skinny "lane"? That's it. Can you answer that question?

I wouldn't call that thing in Sno's park today a jump but I will point out the 100 pissed off kids from Vermont that came down to ride in the Chevy Revolution Tour only to find a terrible pipe and a roller for a cheese wedge

oh shit... damn..... thats right, practice was today?

damn...

They say the sea turns so dark that

You know it's time, you see the sign

They say the point demons guard is

An ocean grave, for all the brave,

Was it you that said, "How long, how long,

How long to the point of know return?"

Son, just keep an eye on your own *sshole around papasteeze. Seanyj made a dumb post that I corrected.

Okay, so just the facts, dy-lan: is 70 feet a "a super skinny "lane"? That's it. Can you answer that question?

70 ft between the pipe and the woods to the skiers' left side of the trail? I beg to differ. And how did you "correct" him? It started as an innocent post and you start calling him a bitch right away. How is that "correcting"?

Teen boys like Kansas, Rob? Who knew.

70 ft between the pipe and the woods to the skiers' left side of the trail? I beg to differ. And how did you "correct" him? It started as an innocent post and you start calling him a bitch right away. How is that "correcting"?

You beg to differ? Well, you 'beg' correctly. It's more. Want another guess?

uh.. no disrespect, but that comment in itself says that you don't know much about park skiing which is OK. I tried to use some analogies. Here, would your drinks and dinner have been as good with your friends if you were at a some roadside diner?

WHere did you choose to meet and why? Was it to sample the food or was it to hang out? Ideally you want to pick a great place to hang out to have fun with your friends. Correct? Not sure if I am failing at the analogy.

The idea of the Jib Academy is to allow kids to ski with full blown park pros. It won't be much fun for them if the pros aren't throwing anything or if the kids who are coming don't have the features to show off thier skills. The kid who started this thread is one of the very best park skiers in the entire region, sponsored head to toe and on the edge of "blowing up" this is his and others opportunity to show the salomon team and thier manager what they got.

The question was, will the park be legit. Fair question since many are saying there is not much set up right now.

Papasteeze, I know NOTHING about park skiing. Not a bit. I've been off a few jumps, that's about it.

My point is just that it is hard to judge whether the park will be set up well without actually seeing how the park is set up WHEN the event occurs.

It's completely legitimate to complain about the day to day features of the park if you ride it every day. It is a whole nother thing to complain in advance that the park may or may not be set up well for an event two weeks in the future, based on how the park looks now.

I think everyone should just chill and see what happens when the event occurs. If the set-up sucks, then complaints are justified. Who knows, maybe they will completely redo the park and it will be awesome! If everyone is nervous about the park set-up, perhaps everyone could expend their energy expressing their concerns to the Sno Mountain management. I am seriously sure they'd love to hear what sort of features people would like to see from the people who will attend the event!

Hi Everyone!!!

I think we are losing sight of the important things in life. I just went out with some of my friends and had a fantastic dinner and a bunch of drinks. I'm half-intoxicated. This is 100% better than arguing online-->where no one wins-->they just argue forever.

I think that everyone should just have a drink, and maybe watch something fun on t.v.!

And for perspective, the most fun times that I've had skiing were fun because of the super-fun people I was hanging out with NOT because of the conditions.

Finally, I volunteer to be the checkered flag girl if/when there is a Chinese downhill.

xoxo,

Melissa

P.S. This Tuesday is National Grammar Day--I look forward to everyone celebrating!

Yer the wisest one on this thread, Mel, and yer half in the bag. :drool

oh shit... damn..... thats right, practice was today?

damn...

They say the sea turns so dark that

You know it's time, you see the sign

They say the point demons guard is

An ocean grave, for all the brave,

Was it you that said, "How long, how long,

How long to the point of know return?"

Sometimes that moose he looks right into ya. Right into your eyes. And, you know, the thing about the moose... he's got lifeless eyes. Blank eyes. Like little Orphan Annie's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be living...

hello friends!

well right here we have a prime example of ski being a douche bag

i make a post just asking if the park will be legit for a comp that can change a kids life.

and ski poaches the park board, starts hating on people, giving his racing opinions that know one cares about

i was tryin to use this site to its extent and you (ski) just wont let anyone say something that you dont agree with.

Ohh and im extremly sorry to hear that some little kids called your house, its life, get over it,

and i guess were back to this race challenge.

SKI I WILL RACE YOU IN WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT I ACCEPT!

just as long as you hit the 3 pack at big boulder, thats all i ask.

and about the skinny lane, i was refering from the skiers left of the pipe to the woods, even if it is 70ft i dont give a damn because that it way to small to have any sort of park

maybe you would know that but you dont because you dont effing belong in this thread

you just come right in and start "correcting" me

please just stay the hell out of the park threads and keep your racing opinions to yourself

NO ONE WANTS YOU IN THESE THREADS

im asking again you just please leave peacefully and do what a real adult would do, LET IT GO!

hmm, i think with 70 feet I'd be able to work on turning switch. i would say 35ish feet haha

So you are saying it's less than 12 yards from the superpipe to the woods.

Wanna bet? If I'm right, then you leave PASR. If you're right, I'll leave. Deal?

it's not 70 feet. and yet it is "super skinny" for a park after they put the pipe up.

and you just better watch out for your own asshole because sno's dick is already so far up it.