Will sno mtns park be legit for Jib Acedemy?

seanyJ

Ino there are mad threads about this

and that your rebuilding the park for the rev tour

but jib academy is by far the biggest event to come for us young skiers

and we would love to have a park that we are capable of showcasing our best shit on

and with the pipe being there

that like a super skinny "lane" for jib academy to be held on

NOT LOOKING GOOD!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and we would love to have a park that we are capable of showcasing our best shit on

NOT LOOKING GOOD!

So don't come. Man, you sure bitch a lot. What if you discovered the width from the pipe to the woods is wider than BB's awesome park? Guess fucking what?

NOT LOOKING GOOD!

Are you related to e.e. cummings??

JK:)

Are you related to e.e. cummings??

JK:)

I think he probably needs an example:

if strangers meet

life begins-

not poor not rich

(only aware)

kind neither

nor cruel

(only complete)

i not not you

not possible;

only truthful

-truthfully,once

if strangers(who

deep our most are

selves)touch:

forever

(and so to dark)

Good god ski.. do you have any idea of what you are doing or who you are talking to? Any clue of who seany is as a person or as a skier? If you did, you wouldn't be talking that way about sno or seany. it was a legitimate question. Sean stands in very close position to win one of the biggest nationwide searches for unknown freestyle skiers, not that he is unknown. You do your beloved home hill no favors at all talking him down.. lay off your personal attacks and hate towards 14 yr old kids who love to ski, would ya?

Good god ski.. do you have any idea of what you are doing or who you are talking to? Any clue of who seany is as a person or as a skier? If you did, you wouldn't be talking that way about sno or seany. it was a legitimate question. Sean stands in very close position to win one of the biggest nationwide searches for unknown freestyle skiers, not that he is unknown. You do your beloved home hill no favors at all talking him down.. lay off your personal attacks and hate towards 14 yr old kids who love to ski, would ya?

Shut up. You can kiss all the ass of haters that you want. Someone can spin 1440's or win World Cup downhills, but a bitch is a bitch. Does his dad know how much you video tape him?

BTW, Rob, I really look forward to seeing you again.

I'm a third party party in this.

So, please keep that in consideration.

But, the conditions of the parks this weekend concerns me because I will be using the features.

With that being said.....

Ski-

Do you hit the features in the park or do the halpipe?

Will you be attending the Jib Academy?

If not, why do you post on the parks, the halfpipes, or how the people who actually ride them feel?

Why would you attack someone else if you don't have a vested interest in the topic?

I assume that if a "park rat" was commenting on a Nastar race or course, racers would tell the "park rat" to STFU.

Again,

I'm just a third party party in this.

Please keep that in consideration.

Certainly not without a written apology to my family for what you did.

When are you going to post who told you that I gave your phone number out Ski?

You are full of shit because I never did such a thing.

Even if I did give your phone number out, what is the big deal, Is it unlisted? Was it me that called? Besides, you have said that I posted the phone number, where did I post your number ski? Any attorneys in here? Is this slander?

If you aren't going to back up your claim and say who told you that lie, then as I said, you are full of shit.

Why do you keep posting in parks anyways?

NOT LOOKING GOOD!

Maybe sean, maybe, since they built the pipe this year for the revolution tour maybe they will tear it down and build some epic jumps next week for the academy?

Who would like to see an awesome jumps line for the remainder of the season or keep it a pipe.?

Edited by Papasteeze

Thats kind of a cocky statement. Welcome to the world of competing, you ski what's given to you. Did you see the US Open course this year? The jumps were horrid, but the bottomline is that you need to do the best with what you got. Being able to ski anything, especially shitty features, separates skiers from the pack. I mean sure anyone can throw down on picture perfect jumps.

Edited by Justin

When are you going to post who told you that I gave your phone number out Ski?

You are full of shit because I never did such a thing.

Even if I did give your phone number out, what is the big deal, Is it unlisted? Was it me that called? Besides, you have said that I posted the phone number, where did I post your number ski? Any attorneys in here? Is this slander?

If you aren't going to back up your claim and say who told you that lie, then as I said, you are full of shit.

Maybe sean, maybe, since they built the pipe this year for the revolution tour maybe they will tear it down and build some epic jumps next week for the academy?

Who would like to see an awesome jumps line for the remainder of the season or keep it a pipe.?

papasteeze...pwning noobs one at a time.

haha. seriously, why is SKI freaking out?

does he realize how much of an impact sean has at that mountain?

Ski-

Do you hit the features in the park or do the halpipe?

Will you be attending the Jib Academy?

If not, why do you post on the parks, the halfpipes, or how the people who actually ride them feel?

Why would you attack someone else if you don't have a vested interest in the topic?

Yes, I use the jumps in the park. Yes, I like to ski the 13' pipe. Pipes are a great place for balance drills and jumps are a great way for racers to practice pre-jumping.

Do I meet your standards?

Should I set some standards for you to be on the NF?

Even if I did give your phone number out, what is the big deal, Is it unlisted?

You just don't see the big deal in encouraging a group of teenage boys to call my home and threaten my wife?

The word is "anyway", you moron. There's no such words as "anyways". And as I explained, I use the park.

Thats kind of a cocky statement. Welcome to the world of competing, you ski what's given to you. Did you see the US Open course this year? The jumps were horrid, but the bottomline is that you need to do the best with what you got. Being able to ski anything, especially shitty features, separates skiers from the pack. I mean sure anyone can throw down on picture perfect jumps.

Well, yeah, exactly.

papasteeze...pwning noobs one at a time.

haha. seriously, why is SKI freaking out?

does he realize how much of an impact sean has at that mountain?

Corey, how about answering this: has papasteeze ever invited you to his shore house and told you to bring your bathing suit? Be honest.

Yes, I use the jumps in the park. Yes, I like to ski the 13' pipe. Pipes are a great place for balance drills and jumps are a great way for racers to practice pre-jumping.

Do I meet your standards?

Should I set some standards for you to be on the NF?

You forgot to mention that you have one of the first Sno park passes ever issued.