Blue The True 3/2

n0xidee

Got to the mountain a little after 7:30. Late start thanks to my bro. Met up with the usual crew of Doug, Toast, Knuckle Dan after a few runs. Snow was great today. Didn't get a lot of runs in cause I was taking a lot of pics. Most of them are of Toast cause he was hitting all the rails in the park.

Feel free to give me any advice on taking pics. I'm kind of new but would like to get better. All pics are from my Rebel XTi.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/56266...host=good-times

I wanted to post some here, but all exceed 2 MB so I can't attach them. Beat city. Oh well, enjoy. If anyone wants to take some of them and post them, I'm a n00b so go ahead :)

All for you Glenn, you said you wanted more media here ya go :) I also put them on webshots instead of Facebook so you can enjoy them also.

Glenn, I would like to be able to take pics often, but having such a big camera its kind of hard. I have to stop skiing to go get it and then stop to put it away. If i had a pocket point and shoot I def would. Maybe I will start bringing my moms. When I go out to Colorado I will be bringing my gf's to the mountain for sure.

I don't know if they'll be open the last weekend in March..I hope they are. I've heard rumors of them closing Easter weekend..and Pond skimming is scheduled March 16th..and pond skimming is usually the last day of the season..

Ah, seriously? I had scheduled the last Sunday of the season to spend at Blue. I could rework and do that on the 16th I think though. If you hear anything re: closing, def. let me know please! I DO want to check out Blue the True. I was actually driving through the 476 tunnel today and thought to myself "Touch the Sky."

oh, and n0xidee, can you post those images on another site? i dont think webshots lets you download them...

If you hit the magnifying glass with a + sign (show image at it's original size), it isolates it from the script and then you can just right click to save it. Did I say that right?