few photos

Shadows

stfu.

right on dan, how was the rest of sunday? did you hit up dark territory?

saturday i did for a run, its good but the jumps are kinda wack. sunday they wouldnt let me in without a pass. ended up doing a ride a long with the park groomer on saturday night/sunday morning. pretty dope.

Sweet. I was there on Monday and the park looked pretty sick although i don't hit any features :)

I will also be at Keystone tomorrow so if you wanna meet up give me a holler.

Guess that means WP on thurs? If the snow is good I might make you play photo guy for a mission or two.

Guess that means WP on thurs? If the snow is good I might make you play photo guy for a mission or two.

Dude i'm pissed i didn't bring my camera out to the cirque on sunday. Still waiting to hear from my buddy out in Junction. Once I hear from him I'll know my weekend plan. Perhaps I will be crashing once again. If that is ok of course.

In about 2 months I'll have my diploma and will have no reason not to be out west next season...

Thanks for the shots Dan, we miss you back here and were just talking smack about your broken ass today. Any chance you're gonna be in Whistler the week of May 12th?

Dude i'm pissed i didn't bring my camera out to the cirque on sunday. Still waiting to hear from my buddy out in Junction. Once I hear from him I'll know my weekend plan. Perhaps I will be crashing once again. If that is ok of course.

Cool with me. Hopefully the snow will be a little better. I want you to see riflesight or mushroom patch on a good day.