Blue Mountain TR 3/15

AngryHugo

Wait, are you saying that you didn't love the vintage Nike??? That will never die. For the record, the Mondrian Nike Tracksuit has been in my family since circa 1980. It actually has matching track pants, and I've actually worn them to the gym before!

your jacket was truly dazzling

Agggghhh... I can't post the pics cause my membership hasn't been updated.

I was going to do a full TR but everyone else pretty much covered it. Conditions were better earlier and got mushy and hard to ski as the day went on. There was thick fog early on that eventually burned off but while it was there it made skiing the top of the mountain... interesting. It was really fun skiing with all of the PASRs especially looking as fine as we all did. Thanks to Doug for the compliment about my skiing BTW. I really feel like I've improved this season and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. I guess I should add that I was super drunk by the time I got home. I'm really glad we only have drinking days once a season. We took a nap when we got home and when we got up I was still feeling it. Woo hoo! Thank God I don't get hangovers. I'm sad that my season is pretty much over... I can't come Saturday cause we have a party unless we leave at like 11. Bob says maybe. I guess if we don't show I'll see you all next season.

Thanks to Doug for the compliment about my skiing BTW. I really feel like I've improved this season and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Wow. That was you! I was one of the guys that helped you get up when you crashed at the bottom of the falls. You need a lesson. You ski as well as Doug!

:ph34r:

Yea totally wish I was there. I think Glenn and I actually saw people at WP wearing some of those outfits for real this weekend. Well done outfits all of you, and the parking lot antics was totally legit by the looks of it.

That is a sick jacket Melissa and you guys have a really good one at A basin.....

Wow. That was you! I was one of the guys that helped you get up when you crashed at the bottom of the falls. You need a lesson. You ski as well as Doug!

:ph34r:

Drinking + skiing = bad times. Haha. I typically don't crash but I was pretty toasted by then and forgot the golden rule of mush... keep your skis pointed down. Oh well... I laughed.

Wait... why didn't you say hi??!!?? You had to know it was me.

Sexkitten, I asked Atomic Jeff if he would up your storage space for uploading pictures because I want to see the steezy air pictures from the first Booter in the Sidewinder park..

I showed the pictures to the Office manager at my work and she instantly said that you looked like the party girl..lol..

can't you just upload the pics to Photobucket or another free hosting site? The world needs to see Doug touching the sky at Blue Mountain. The people in my office are enjoying the pics immensely. As they should. B)