PASR Gaper Day At Blue 3-22-08

phillycore

I'm stoked about skiing with the Blue crew again...

Last day of the year for Blue so we need to make it a good one..

I need to get in 41 more runs before years end to reach 500 for the season...

Wazzup.. who's in, who's goin gaper??

I'm trying to find out if I need to break out the icelantics with shock poles and my purple and teal Dr Suess hat or what??

oh yeah and who's gonna hook me up with a spring fling coupon...

You saw my house you know I need da extra savings with gas being like $3.25 a gallon and all that

I'm stoked about skiing with the Blue crew again...

Last day of the year for Blue so we need to make it a good one..

I need to get in 41 more runs before years end to reach 500 for the season...

Wazzup.. who's in, who's goin gaper??

I'm trying to find out if I need to break out the icelantics with shock poles and my purple and teal Dr Suess hat or what??

oh yeah and who's gonna hook me up with a spring fling coupon...

You saw my house you know I need da extra savings with gas being like $3.25 a gallon and all that

Philly, I have coupons. PM me with your address and I'll mail them today.

I'm out for next weekend (have to work). I also have a Spring Fling coupon if anyone wants it.

What's the Spring Fling coupon do? I was going to go up to Bear on Saturday but I was there on Sunday afternoon and boy, was it sloppy. If it's going to be spring conditions, I'd rather be at Blue.

If closing at blue this year is anything like last year. There will be plenty of alcohol. Only this time i don't plan on being a hungover mess so i can enjoy myself.

Edited by Dan-

Pretty sure I am going tomorrow. I would love to dress gaper but I didn't have time to search the thrift shops this week. I guess top of the 6 pack at 9am? There's no way I will make it by 7:15 since I am driving from Avalon.

Sweet..if you don't see us initially we're all meeting at the top of the 6-pack at 9:00AM..I hope you're not offended by drinking.. :D

No prob. I'm tempted to wear my Raiders jacket for gaper effect, but I like to have some zipper pockets.