May Day!

librider

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats goin on in pa.

Well the weather is the same right now as it was in February. I'm thinkin' Snowbird sounds nice next year...

I'm planning on rollin' up to May Day to shoot (and maybe hit a rail or two) for a while.

yea man whats with these low numbers? you got 9, nick has like 8 or something. psteeze has 22. whats goin on in pa.

welll..... my liscense was suspended untill december 28th so i couldnt ride until after then... and then when i got my liscense back i ended up breaking my collar bone mid january.. this year really sucked ass.. oh not to mention i snapped the tail of my board as well but still rode it

I'll be there if I'm around..what's the date of May day??? I don't do rails but I want to butter around on the sides, help build a kicker..and take in the Jibhonk scene..

The date of may day is the may 3

Thats what I heard too. Run DM- toiletface is pedaling down from Lafayette tear shit up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSS!

this is true!!! dan Mc-bonnerpatrole has his truck driver, cruton, octo, turd sniffing and hairy butthole kissing grinds all on LOCK!! watch out compeditors!

OH YEAH and i also heard wind of some kind of "diaper invasion" he wont tell anyone exactly what the trick consists of but i heard its a move he does to take 3 year olds to secret locations via the basket on the front of his bicycle. watch out parents!!!! :gaygiggle::sex

this is true!!! dan Mc-bonnerpatrole has his truck driver, cruton, octo, turd sniffing and hairy butthole kissing grinds all on LOCK!! watch out compeditors!

OH YEAH and i also heard wind of some kind of "diaper invasion" he wont tell anyone exactly what the trick consists of but i heard its a move he does to take 3 year olds to secret locations via the basket on the front of his bicycle. watch out parents!!!! :gaygiggle::sex

YESSSSSSSSSSSS I have heard rumors about Dan Mc- boner buffet's secret move also known as the crank that 3 year old!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I hear he's putting some extra shine on his big blue helmet to blind the kiddies with sun glare!!!!! Oh my! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: