its that time.

mollyskeez

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i tried too, but andy is mad weird with picking people

yo dude you don't know shit son. andy got the park on lock, and park crew does too. go to boulder and have fun with bs set ups and no creativity, live in 1996 park style and shut the hell up. you're a douche no one likes you, bciw for life homie. just cuz you can't ride our park don't mean it sucks bro, grow a set ans step up fruit. BCIWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! yo and thanks to nick what the huck shreds, can't wait to see the dvd dude keep shreddin hard kids!

ps tom ur gay....luv rob

i tried too, but andy is mad weird with picking people

maybe its because you present yourself as a real douche online.

bear creek knows whats up.

bears park crew is mediocre

theres like 2 good guys, 1 alright guy, then the rest blow

they always fix lips wrong and always fix the wrong shit up

like hey lets clean up that rail that no one is hitting

no.

maybe its because you present yourself as a real douche online.

bear creek knows whats up.

no.

are you joking?? your going to start shit online?

and i would know, ive been at bear for over 7 years. Your the douche, when i have i turned down one of your ideas you dumb fucking cunt??? when? get your skiis out of your vag

haha they really are mediocre, the only person out there, working there ass of during the day is that jon kid that skis and snowboards.

your soooooo ignorant missdemeanor and whoever that cunt was who posted before you.

And if you think big boulders park is worse, why is the Transam there??? hmmmmmmmmmm and why are all the am's and redic. kids there???

all those posts were completely unwarranted. its not like its a big secret that alot of bears crew is lazy and messes up lips. in fact its posted about it all the time during the season? i highly doubt he wasnt chosen because of how he presents himself online. its not like they are gonna do an online background check of his online activity for a park crew job.

are you joking?? your going to start shit online?

and i would know, ive been at bear for over 7 years. Your the douche, when i have i turned down one of your ideas you dumb fucking cunt??? when? get your skiis out of your vag

haha they really are mediocre, the only person out there, working there ass of during the day is that jon kid that skis and snowboards.

your soooooo ignorant missdemeanor and whoever that cunt was who posted before you.

And if you think big boulders park is worse, why is the Transam there??? hmmmmmmmmmm and why are all the am's and redic. kids there???

Duuuuddde take it easy. thats a chick your talking to like that. and there's a few more good park crew at bc.

Duuuuddde take it easy. thats a chick your talking to like that. and there's a few more good park crew at bc.

it wouldnt matter if its a guy or a girl. You dont call someone out like she did, thats beyond b /s. And i haved acted like a "douche" since the first month i joined this group

which was way before she was here. She just didnt like my opinion and thinks im a dick for saying it. And the fact is i remember hearing everyone at least once complain about something dealing with the park crew, including her. yea yea yea

iwa simply stating the truth. i didtn get angry that you voiced your opinion, after all thats what forums are all about, i got angry because you state your opinion as a fact. sorry if me saying bears park crew was sick offended you thats my OPINION. you even know your a douche so whats the argument?

my question is if bear creeks lips are all "wrong" and they have a sucky park crew. WHY ARE YOU HEAR?!?!! GO TO BOULDER!!! id rather have you NOT here.

This season will proudly be my sixth season at bear creek so you dont really have much to claim there.

who really cares tho. i dont anymore.

Edited by MISSDEMEANOR

it wouldnt matter if its a guy or a girl. You dont call someone out like she did, thats beyond b /s. And i haved acted like a "douche" since the first month i joined this group

which was way before she was here. She just didnt like my opinion and thinks im a dick for saying it. And the fact is i remember hearing everyone at least once complain about something dealing with the park crew, including her. yea yea yea

wait its BS for me to call you out but you can call out BC's park crew?

wait its BS for me to call you out but you can call out BC's park crew?

why dont you just join park crew, your all about them. And i didnt get mad about you saying bears park crew is good, i got mad when you called me a fucking douche.

1. i havent said bears lips are wrong, i said they fix the wrong shit. Even theres atleast 2 fucked up lips any given day.

2. bear is closer and cost less

3. mad girlies go to bear

4. they have a microwave and sweet bathrooms in my secret area

5. free soda re-fills

6. Some cool kids

7. my pole jam sesh's

8. sweet ski-pole fights

9. my friend stealing me everything i want from the shop

10. the random good setups that get taken down in a day

and i never said bears park crew sucked, i said mediocre, look it up.....

why dont you just join park crew, your all about them. And i didnt get mad about you saying bears park crew is good, i got mad when you called me a fucking douche.

1. i havent said bears lips are wrong, i said they fix the wrong shit. Even theres atleast 2 fucked up lips any given day.

2. bear is closer and cost less

3. mad girlies go to bear

4. they have a microwave and sweet bathrooms in my secret area

5. free soda re-fills

6. Some cool kids

7. my pole jam sesh's

8. sweet ski-pole fights

9. my friend stealing me everything i want from the shop

10. the random good setups that get taken down in a day

and i never said bears park crew sucked, i said mediocre, look it up.....

i find this comical and dont really care anymore.

bears park crew sucks then....

agree to dissagree.

is that new quad even gunna be open cause that double rarely was, I don't get why they'd throw another quad in

thats what i was thinking when they first put it in. i think it will def. be usefull on weekends becuase the lines did get a little long. im not really sure if they will run it on weekdays. to me it wouldnt really be worth it.

Edited by MISSDEMEANOR

is that new quad even gunna be open cause that double rarely was, I don't get why they'd throw another quad in

They will prob run it on weekends and holidays just like they did with the double. It really doesnt make sense to run it during the week, alot of times its the same 10 kids there on weekdays and those lifts cost a whole heck of a lot to run. I think what they should do is first off, make the halfpipe area into a hikeable park with a tow rope on the side and then make the new quad freestyle terrain access only. I know it would be kind of a stretch but they could seperate the top of kodiak or whatever it is where you get off the lift and keep the park seperate from the rest of the mountain. This might encourage more people to use the right side of the mountain as well, b/c lets face it, i dont think the right side of the mountain see's nearly as much traffic as the left, but then again that could be just because i never make it over to the right side but 3 or 4 times a season.

ps. rob you're drunk

one persons drunken words are anothers thoughts.

debating whether or not i should have posted that...

but oh well doesnt matter. lets go skiing. or boarding in other cases.

Edited by MISSDEMEANOR

not gonna lie... all this boulder vs. bear hate is so last year. friendly competition is what fuels progression so stop being a bunch of negative nancys and embrace it!!!

ps. rob you're drunk

haha maybe a little, i blame pete....and high life.

sober me now, i agree boulder and bear have pushed each other to progress parks to a level PA really shouldn't have honestly. In a short number of years parks in this state have gone from mounds of snow they called jumps and rusty scrap metal for jibs(which only came around maybe 6-7 years ago at bear and elsewhere) to having legit setups with features you don't even see in vermont(big stairset for example) be happy with what is here and the progression of it all because it definitely shouldn't have happened.

haha maybe a little, i blame pete....and high life.

sober me now, i agree boulder and bear have pushed each other to progress parks to a level PA really shouldn't have honestly. In a short number of years parks in this state have gone from mounds of snow they called jumps and rusty scrap metal for jibs(which only came around maybe 6-7 years ago at bear and elsewhere) to having legit setups with features you don't even see in vermont(big stairset for example) be happy with what is here and the progression of it all because it definitely shouldn't have happened.

word, bear sucked balls 5 years ago they had like 6 jumps and the biggest one was 25ft, park crew was non-existant, sketchy rails. but way way way lesser crowds. Thats why i love noobs in the park, there paying for all are new stuff really haha.