Blue questions?

SkiUtah

The seasonal lockers are outdoors and located at the top lodge....and The 248 way to Cherryville(not Danielsville) is the way alot of Easton and Dirty Jersyians go...there are a few other back roacks as well..and you're also on Blue mountain drive which is one of the greatest ski access roands in eastern PA..thanks to trailer park chic architecture and the famous Blue mountain drive inn..Are you thinking of ditching Camelback for a better place to ski??

Thanks for the locker info and the directions. Yea, not happy with the two hour cut, the price incease on the pass, and the constant partial mountain closings all last year.

Thanks for the locker info and the directions. Yea, not happy with the two hour cut, the price incease on the pass, and the constant partial mountain closings all last year.

good thing with Blue, if you dont have a place to stash your gear, is that you are always able to park close enough to keep everything in your car and boot up there without worrying about your gear. i guess thats a good thing if you look at it.

1. Does Blue have seasonal lockers available for rent?

2. What's the best way to get to Blue from the Easton area; Rt 22 to 145 to Danielsville, Rt 22 to Rt 33 to Rt 248 to Danielsville or another way?

Thanks for the help.

Route 22 to 145 is the longest way. There's a bunch of ways to get up there. I'm from easton too.

1. newburg road to 191 to 946 all the way up to blue mountain drive- probably the quickest way

2. 248 up to cherryville/blue mountain drive

3. 248 to 946 to blue mountain drive.

4. route 22 to airport road to 329 to 248

There's so many ways to get there i could go on and on and on. Where exactly in easton are you coming from?

if your doing that you might as well go 22 -> Schoenersville/Weaversville/Indian Trail -> 248

Weaversville/Indian Trail, while fun, is only 40mph, and besides the two 100+mph straight aways, and doesn't permit driving much faster then 60mph. Airport Rd to 284 (or Grouse to 946) allow speeds well in excess of 75mph for your average joe, and, is faster, IMO. Even GSS can drive that fast on those roads.

Route 22 to 145 is the longest way. There's a bunch of ways to get up there. I'm from easton too.

1. newburg road to 191 to 946 all the way up to blue mountain drive- probably the quickest way

2. 248 up to cherryville/blue mountain drive

3. 248 to 946 to blue mountain drive.

4. route 22 to airport road to 329 to 248

There's so many ways to get there i could go on and on and on. Where exactly in easton are you coming from?

I'm coming from the Clinton, NJ area so I'd drive over the free bridge or the Rt 22 toll bridge depending on if I needed to stop for gas or not.

Thanks for all the suggestions.