BB Lift Ticket Deals?

Erin808

Are there any early season discounts or coupons for Big Boulder? I know some of the mountains are doing half price but I haven't seen anything for BB.

I really want to go this weekend and hate paying full price for early season conditions.

BB offered discounts earlier in the season, but now they're full price (as of last Friday). On that note, conditions are hardly "early season" at Big Boulder. Conditions are amazing, and they have a decent amount of terrain open.

On a side note, Blue Mountain is still offering 1/2 price lift tickets.

Blue has pre-season conditions so they have to charge half price. Big Boulder has mid-season conditions that is why they are charging mid-season prices.

A group of our members took that 1/2 price deal at Blue over the better conditions at Big Boulder this weekend.. I heard that was a big mistake.

I guess 2 people having their boards stolen at Blue was just icing on the cake.

Look on the bright side, buy a season pass at JFBB now and the early and late season conditions will pay for itself. :)

BB offered discounts earlier in the season, but now they're full price (as of last Friday). On that note, conditions are hardly "early season" at Big Boulder. Conditions are amazing, and they have a decent amount of terrain open.

On a side note, Blue Mountain is still offering 1/2 price lift tickets.

Good to hear conditions are good at BB. I was just hoping there was some sort of discount out there :P

Good to hear conditions are good at BB. I was just hoping there was some sort of discount out there :P

I think you could save a couple bucks buying your tickets at Buckmans. I know they used to have some deals, havent looked into it this year though so you might want to call first.

It's a buck to go through Split Rock from 940, but like Jordan said you can just go down to 115 where the Wawa is to avoid it. If you're taking I-80 from the turnpike then you avoid it completely....

It's not much longer, definitely not worth a buck

Edited by Justin

the only reason to actually go through split rock is if you are coming from the west on 940, (which is dumb anyway, just hop on 80 by the turnpike).. or if you are coming from Jack Frost. In those cases, it is a shorter distance through split rock, but it takes about the same time either way because the speed limit is 25 through split rock.

the only reason to actually go through split rock is if you are coming from the west on 940, (which is dumb anyway, just hop on 80 by the turnpike).. or if you are coming from Jack Frost. In those cases, it is a shorter distance through split rock, but it takes about the same time either way because the speed limit is 25 through split rock

I agree.

Fuck that $1 toll. :angry::rolleyes:

I really want to go this weekend and hate paying full price for early season conditions.

I went today. Conditions are great , same as mid winter. Groomed hardpack.

Wear armor.

Real slick and real fast.

The dollar toll road is misleading.

Its no short cut. Time is what you rate a short cut by.

By the clock, not by the mile, it takes 11 minutes to get get from

the entrance of Jack Frost on route 940 to get to the Lake Harmony entrance on route 903

if you ride the "long way" around by going to 115 then 903.

If you do the speed limit on the dollar toll road it takes 11 minutes to get from

940 to 903.

So its the same amount of time. Save the buck.

Also note that 940, 115 and 903 are state highways with salting and snow removal plans

while the Lake Harmony toll road has no great snow plan and you will get stuck on hills by Split Rock lodge and the Lake Harmony lodge. Been there. It sucked.