FS: 4FRNT STL 167cm with Look P12 Ti PIVOT Bindings - Hardly Used!

skier150

I have a pair of awesome park skis for sale. They are 4FRNT STL (Steele Spence Pro Model), 167cm Long, 106mm Tip, 78mm Waist, 98mm Tail, Ptex sidewalls, super light, soft flex. They have real PIVOT heel bindings from Look, the Titanium model (super light), DIN 3.5-12. The bindings are mounted at Steele's setting, which is a little back from center. They are mounted for a 24.5 boot, but will adjust out to fit a 26.5. Asking price is $379 plus shipping. Of course the item can be picked up for no shipping costs. Can also be picked up at Mountain Creek in NJ or Blue Mountain in PA. They have just been tuned and are in excellent condition, maybe 10 days total on the package!

stltop.jpg

stlbind.jpg

stlbot3.jpg

stltop1.jpg

stlbot1.jpg

stlbot2.jpg

Might want to lower your price. Those skis are in awesome condition but they are a bit over priced. They are the first or second year of 4frnt.

and the best graphics of them all... not to mention the killer bindings

Special deal for PASR members... $349, come pick them up!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey there, I'm New here but im willing to give you $200 for the package.. Not because im low balling but because I and super low on cash but need skis in ]a hurry. I can come pick up if need be ASAP

quit buggin justin. im in the same boat, just waiting to get ahold of dynastar so i can see whats up. no one answers phones or emails i guess

Edited by shadows