08-09 park conditions report

K2rider

just got back. it was a fun day besides the fact that i f-ed up my elbow and shoulder. I agree with oakley on all the things in cascade. the tubing jumps were nice for spinning. I learned overcorked/rodeo 7's and 5's but was having a hard time landing because the landings were all shady and you couldnt spot it well

first backflips, now this? damn son

ignorance is bliss MISSDEMEANOR.

1. its a shemagh, which is completely different then a turban hahaha.

2. how do you know who i am?

And yeah i agree with rab. It seems as if the dfd's lip is a jump to a 30 footer haha.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a turban is a cloth worn only around the top of the head. They are normally worn by people whose religions require them to hide their hair.

a shemagh is also a cloth which is worn around the world. They can be worn dozens of ways and are used to protect the face from sun/dust/wind/etc...

and has no religious background unlike a turban.

ignorance... :D

a turban is a cloth worn only around the top of the head. They are normally worn by people whose religions require them to hide their hair.

a shemagh is also a cloth which is worn around the world. They can be worn dozens of ways and are used to protect the face from sun/dust/wind/etc...

and has no religious background unlike a turban.

ignorance... :D

im glad you know the history of said headwear but theyre still not exatly hot right now. can i get a write up on why over sized tees are gay?

im glad you know the history of said headwear but theyre still not exatly hot right now. can i get a write up on why over sized tees are gay?

Its far from a fashion statement. Its so i dont get wind burn.

and what format shall i use on that write up?

please mature up a bit and stop trying to make a fight over everything, its getting old.

Its far from a fashion statement. Its so i dont get wind burn.

and what format shall i use on that write up?

please mature up a bit and stop trying to make a fight over everything, its getting old.

yeah thost sand storms suck. if im so immature shouldnt you just ignor my posts? its quite comical seeing your rebuttle to everything i say when you do the same type of stuff.

lots of asians

its the christmas time air

Too many asians snowplowing down the park <_<

you were right about the manliness of cascade there jibhonk. dam. i gotta grow some bigger balls.. i wasn't expecting that.....

hopefully i'll go today when its all nice and soft landings :-D

Edited by boardin_nerd

today was PRIME. cascade is super sick. down rail is really fun and so is the up candy cane. the flat handrail looks sketchy but is super fun. im liking the bigger features. i think the flat box is a lil awkward and the lip pops too high rather than shooting you onto it. all the jumps were perfecttt. the first in cascade was super nice and so was the second but then it got wayy too poppy. the big jump at the end was the best and really good for spinning.

Edited by MISSDEMEANOR

today was PRIME. cascade is super sick. down rail is really fun and so is the up candy cane. the flat handrail looks sketchy but is super fun. im liking the bigger features. i think the flat box is a lil awkward and the lip pops too high rather than shooting you onto it. all the jumps were perfecttt. the first in cascade was super nice and so was the second but then it got wayy too poppy. the big jump at the end was the best and really good for spinning.

By the second and last big jumps in cascade, you mean the ones in tubing right?

If so, yeah they're sick as shit as of now

MISSDEMEANOR I think I saw you yesterday on the lift line and at the lodge stairs. I was wearing burton pants that had white and black hypontizing pants. Red/Grey Colombia with a black high5 shawnwhite helment with scout goggles. Do u have long hair?

Edited by lilpeterr

WTF was up with all of the rocks yesterday. I mean they have plenty of snow, but there was a ton of sharp little rocks that took skills to avoid

Somebody likes to make their turns off of the snow in the groomer.Once dirt/rocks get up in the tiller they get strewn all over the place.

yah again to point out lookat most big boulder riders and examine their park set-ups. boulder park and love being the "expert" park then having a warm up park (not sure of the names, but it has all flat boxes and a small arc box) then look at freedom its a medium/warm up park with nice low evverything. an urban handrail a foot off the ground is much better to try things on then a 4 foot out of the ground handrail.

black bear could = freedom

cascade could = LOVE

and the family park could = whatever trail the little stuff is on

Edited by JibHonk

other then the rocks i dont really have any complaints... I mean i was sucking yesterday.. just couldn't hit hardly anything right... but that wasn't the parks fault. haha i thought it was set up really nice!

Edit: dang, these whole quote thing doesn't work very well on here does it? i'm getting all messed up...

Edited by boardin_nerd

yah again to point out lookat most big boulder riders and examine their park set-ups. boulder park and love being the "expert" park then having a warm up park (not sure of the names, but it has all flat boxes and a small arc box) then look at freedom its a medium/warm up park with nice low evverything. an urban handrail a foot off the ground is much better to try things on then a 4 foot out of the ground handrail.

black bear could = freedom

cascade could = LOVE

and the family park could = whatever trail the little stuff is on

what are you trying to say with this rant??? I dont really get the main objective of this