This weather blows

ColoradoHigh

This weather is pissing the eff off. Its FIFTY FRIGGIN DEGREES OUT SIDE AND RAINING. WHERE IS THE COLD?! WHERE IS THE SNOW?!

WHERE IS THE COLD DECEMBER?

This is going to be a long, warm, rainy winter. I'm about to move to California for some snow. Fu(k this. This weather sucks, and I'm getting pissed off at all of the 'weather men' from Accucrap, and Wussies.com (weather.com)...They can't predict the weather from when their dog will take a crap.

Who agrees with me?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's happening is that some features have set up that force storms to stay west of the apps and push warm air up ahead of them then once they pass, the cold air sloshes back in behind them. Three times since october this has happened, hopefully the system will change and we can get a more regular season.

Edited by Johnny Law

It's only one day of warmth and rain..then back to winter..It's hard for me to remember an entire winter month where it didn't get warm and rain at least once..some seasons we get rain everyday..the manmade snow will hold up well to todays weather but up in Vermont the natural snow trails and glades will be hurting for certain and they'll most likely lose most of their natural snowpack..

63 degrees in Philadelphia

57 degrees here in the A

52 degrees at Mount Pocono

41 degrees at Stowe..

Chippy quit being such a pessimist..I skied Nosedive at Stowe last week on all natural snow and the 6-pack and Challenge open at Blue on Friday..and after this warm day..it's supposed to get...cold and snowy..

Monday will be back into the 50's.

I'm not gonna be expecting any sort of big snow fall, cause if I do, and it never happens, i'll be further let down.

Well if it's in the 50s on Monday it will be nice spring conditions..be happy it's ski season..

I don't want to see see/ski spring condition in the middle of December.

C'mon. Spring conditions in the MIDDLE OF DECEMBER? How the he|| can I be happy about that?

its just mother natures little way of saying "winter hasnt begun yet". winter actually begins sunday december 21st. be happy about the weather we have had, and the fact theres plenty of man made on the ground in december. i too am not a fan of this warm rain, but, theres not much i can do about it, so i dont get to uptight about it.

I don't want to see see/ski spring condition in the middle of December.

C'mon. Spring conditions in the MIDDLE OF DECEMBER? How the he|| can I be happy about that?

quit bitching. it's making you look stupid. we have all had the opportunity to ski since November.

Edited by toast21602

quit bitching. it's making you look stupid. we have all had the opportunity to ski since November.

There have been plenty of threads in seasons prior of people bitching about the weather being so shitastic. Why does this thread make me look stupid? Stop singling me out. Its getting on my fu(king nerves.

:angry:

Edited by Chippy

its making you look stupid because it is the first day all season that it has been 50+ and rainy. Its not even winter yet, 11 more days and it will be. Stop being so negative and be happy that you even have the opportunity to ski so far this year.

you are getting on all of our nerves by stomping around like a hot head and cursing up a storm about one freakin' rainy day and the weather men who are never right. get over it.

It rarely snows enough in December to keep a ski resort open so we get real lucky to have

such great snow making at JFBB.

We NEVER rely on natural snow for the base and then the pile of man made snow is really nothing

more than snow cone solid ice.... 4 feet deep of hardpack.

This needs cord grooming to keep an edge riding.

IF THE LIFTS ARE RUNNING I'm THERE riding.

5 degrees or 50 degrees... dress for it.

Last year the only day I remember that they shut down the lifts once the season started was

during a THUNDERSTORM.

Quit your bitching and go ride a hill in the rain.

A rain suit costs $25 now at Kmart so you can ride all day and still be dry.

Why complain about warm or wet skiing?

I guess you've never been to a wet T shirt contest.

i do a little snowplowing for myself....trust me when i say snow in december is truly a gift. i would actually say snow in december is not the norm. does anyone remember when it hit 70 degrees (in philly) for several days in december like maybe 5 years ago? now that was one sucky december.

I'm going up afterwork..I checked the website to make sure Blue didn't do a Camelback but they're operating as usual. If it's pouring like this I'll probably just ski for several runs and bounce but maybe it will be light rain or even clear..I won't know unless I go..

what time will you be up there?