JFBB Roll Call for 12/31. Day, Night, Midnight Madness? What's your plan?

TT C6

I'm not sure when I'm going or with who yet, but I wanted to hear from everyone else.

I'm even considering a room if the people who I go with want to ride 2 days in a row.

I will probably ride 8-4pm, and come back to Philly. But, although New Years in Philly is fun, it IS amateur night and can be more trouble than it's worth.

I assume everyone got this from JFBB. If not, here ya go:

Hey all you snow lovers! JFBB is 100% open for the season! The 7 day forecast looks exceptional. We are expecting 3 inches of snow tomorrow morning and it is a perfect setup for our New Year's Eve celebration! Here's the inside scoop:

* New Year's Eve Midnight Madness at Big Boulder, 9:00pm to 3:00am

* Live Music at 2 locations - YMI in the Main Lodge performing 3 sets

(9:30pm to 1:30am) and DJ Hersch in boulder park lodge from 8:00pm to 3:00am

* Torchlight Parade by JFBB Snowsport Learning Center at 10:30pm

* Fireworks at 10:45pm

JFBB Music Series has begun at both areas-in E-2000 on Saturday 2:30pm to 6:00pm "Mother's Natures Sons" with renowned vocalist Tracy Yurchak and at Boulder "David Stone" performing an amazing recreation of the Man in Black Johnny Cash on Saturday Night 7:00pm to 10:00pm.

Ring in the New Year at Big Boulder!

Big Boulder will be hosting its First Annual New Year's Eve Party! Not only do you get to ski and ride but there will be fireworks, torchlight parade, and entertainment in the Main Lodge and big boulder PARK Lodge. Big Boulder will close at 8pm and then re-open at 9pm and stay open until 3am for the New Year's Eve Midnight Madness Party!

In the Main Lodge there will be live music-YMI is a main stream Rock/Pop party band that will keep you dancing with a combo of high energy music and a crazy stage show. They cover every genre from the late sixties to current, all done with a twist of their own originality, including the Cranberries, The Doors, Heart, Nickelback, Johnny Cash, and Blondie and at big boulder PARK Lodge DJ Hersch will be mixing it up with some great dance/hip hop music.

There will be drink specials and raffle with some great giveaways throughout the night! There will be a special gift for the first 100 - 21 and over party goers!

There are 2 ways to join the party if you purchase the Midnight Madness Snow Pass you get into the parties at no charge or you can come to the party for only $10 and that gets you into both parties!

Big Boulder College Night Begins this Wednesday!

Current College students (with valid college ID)

Every Wednesday, after December 31st, 3pm to 9pm

$15 snow pass, $10 rentals, Drink Specials

New Years Eve Upgrade - To stay for the New Years Eve Midnight Madness there will be an upgrade charge. (This session requires new snow passes & rentals.)

Any College Student who pays for a Full Day Adult snow pass & rentals at JFBB on December 31, 2008 will receive FREE Midnight Madness snow pass & rental upgrade. Valid College ID required.

If for some reason you are not at the slopes today then you need to head over to Danzeisen & Quigley Ski Shop in Cherry Hill and meet Philadelphia Eagles linebacker, Chris Gocong! Gocong will be available to meet fans and sign autographs, while ski passes not only will be sold at discounted prices, but also given away to lucky patrons. Chris Gocong has joined Jack Frost-Big Boulder Ski Resort and Lukoil to kick off his 2008 playoff run with a celebration at Danzeisen & Quigley Ski Shop in Cherry Hill, NJ, tomorrow, December 30 from 4:00-6:00pm.

Don't miss the party!

Edited by TT C6

We're headed up tomorrow afternoon and will be at BB for the NYE party. Our plan is to make it to the fireworks for the kids and then call it a night. Of course, that could change if my kiddos are too sleepy. We'll be in town until Sunday and plan on being at JF for most of the days. Looking forward to seeing some real snow. :D

We'll prob go to boulder. We crapped out today due to the wind. I'm sitting at Split rock waterpark right now sweating my ass off in a turtleneck. My husband who does not ski agreed to come with us tomorrow and take a lesson. I'm happy he's gonna give it a try.