1/1 Who's There?

noofus

I just talked to my wife about this before she left for work. Blue on 1/1 doesn't look good for me considering I'm going up to Killington on the 2nd for a week without her. I'll approach this again when she gets home from work or maybe over dinner. Hopefully she'll be in a better mood.

All the new snow that's falling right now is going to groom nicely into the current surface..

Root, you mean when you're married, you need permission to go skiing??? As long as you don't need permission for sex..lol

No way. I'm sure I could go out there by myself & have a great time. I need her permission to take her skiing. Otherwise I'd get convicted of kidnapping.

Normally, she'll just ask me what my upcoming skiing plans are about a week ahead of time. She's never told me, "no, you can't go today"

I'd kinda like to spend the day with her as well, since I won't see her for a week, so I guess I'm half to blame.

Will you be posting some realtime reports from Killington??? It looks like Rutland is getting 3-5 inches today so hopefully more on the mountain..

I'll probably try to get one RTR on AlpineZone a day during a gondi ride. My Blackberry has a really hard time formatting pasr.

I won't be there....I made it home safely today, which means I'm actually going to JH lol. We're smoking chicken and ribs tomorrow, so tomorrow is going to be a day to relax and pack. Have fun!

Are we gonna see a TR out of this one? With pics?