I'm a damn gear whore....

phillycore

Probably the absolute last thing I need right now is a new pair of skis yet I don't ever seem to just be satisfied with what I have...

The only reason there isn't a pair of volkl bridge 185's on the way to me right now is because they sold them...

someone please bitch slap me...

I'm a whore too, it is an addiction. The issue for me though is that I have TOO many hobbies. I may only have 2 snowboards, but I have 2 bikes, 2 kayaks (plus all the other kayak gear), a ton of climbing gear, hiking/camping gear, and looks like a lot more to come this spring. I need a freeckin garage bad.

I'm a whore too, it is an addiction. The issue for me though is that I have TOO many hobbies. I may only have 2 snowboards, but I have 2 bikes, 2 kayaks (plus all the other kayak gear), a ton of climbing gear, hiking/camping gear, and looks like a lot more to come this spring. I need a freeckin garage bad.

I just built a shed last fall for this exact reason, and promptly filled it the next day. At least the GF stopped complaining about gear in every corner of the house. Now i just have to battle the shed gauntlet any time I wanna go do something.

2 Pairs of skis, and a pair of icelantic scouts is being a gear whore when you only can ski 20 days a year.

I also have 2 pairs of boots

4 jackets (2 of them identical but different colors...)

6 pairs of pants although I've only worn two different ones this season..

4 pairs of goggles

I like buying skiing equipment...

I even bought my son 2 pairs of skis..... and he has only been out 8 days this season so far...

It's a bad addiction....

2 Pairs of skis, and a pair of icelantic scouts is being a gear whore when you only can ski 20 days a year.

I also have 2 pairs of boots

4 jackets (2 of them identical but different colors...)

6 pairs of pants although I've only worn two different ones this season..

4 pairs of goggles

I like buying skiing equipment...

I even bought my son 2 pairs of skis..... and he has only been out 8 days this season so far...

It's a bad addiction....

I really shouldn't start a list. Although, maybe I should in case I get robbed or my place burns, haha.

ok...

so far this season I bought 2 (Traded 1 pare in on the 2nd but didn't get much) complete ski setup's, a complete board set up.

Bringing it to

1 ski set up

3 boards, 3 bindings, 2 sets of boots

3 pants

3 jackets

2 goggles

3 gloves

bikes?

last year alone, $2400 specialized stump jumper and $1200 specialized road bike.

bringing it to

2 mountain bikes

1 Freeride

1 road bike

1 Dirt jump

2 "Other"

Thinking about starting DH/ freeriding again may get a demo 8 in the spring... or new rims for the whip. (Leaning on the demo 8 used on ebay)

for the summer I was thinking about kiteboarding on the lake (I live on a lake) but I talked to some people and apparently you really need lesson's regardless of being able to snowboard or w/e and the trees... $1200 kites? hmm...

I already wakeboard and its sick but no body has a boat with a tower and it's getting pointless, plus its hard to get people to drive you and I want to do it longer than 20min, I would like to do it alone and on my time, thats the only shitty part of wake

Maybe wind surfing on the lake but I think it might get boring, also thinking of ww kayaking if I could find some good people to go with and are willing to teach me the essentials.

don't worry I use my own money, I just live at home (Thank god) and don't have kids (That I know of)

Id love to find people to climb with but aflack doesn't cover climbing injuries!

You think you hobby problems?

Keepin my eyes peeled for a set of Prophet 100's.

Jibshop has next year's for 450, there is TGR thread about a sale at SieraSkis that has them I think for nearly the same price.

I saw your verbal sparring on TGR with Rubi so I'm sure you know but they pop up a lot in Gear Swap. You don't have a ton of posts so if you want them let me know and I'll vouch for you. I've had no problems with Gear Swap and have appox. 20 transactions.

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthr...ghlight=Prophet

Wow, i didn't mean to go overboard, I wanted to add this, if anyone's got a pair of big ass pow ski's they want to get rid of let me know, one pair doesn't cut it.

If I start a thread on the water forum is anyone even gonna look at it? and is anyone hear experienced with kiteboarding or windsurfing? nick I know you kayak but I don't know anyone on this side of the country and if I'm gonna invest I want to go every weekend.

Also, anyone hear of a new freeride park going in the scranton area? I know about mountain creek and went once (Best day of my life)

Jibshop has next year's for 450, there is TGR thread about a sale at SieraSkis that has them I think for nearly the same price.

I saw your verbal sparring on TGR with Rubi so I'm sure you know but they pop up a lot in Gear Swap. You don't have a ton of posts so if you want them let me know and I'll vouch for you. I've had no problems with Gear Swap and have appox. 20 transactions.

I saw the ones on Sierra but they only had the 172's.

are you counting you and your bro's stuff becuz you definately dont ahve 5 boards lol

1 board, 2 bindings, 2 boots, 1 jacket, 1 pant, 1 domepiece, 1 pair of goggles hopefully gunna make it 2 soon o and 3 pairs of gloves

Edited by JibHonk

If I had the money I would have a lot more than what I have probably. Already holding myself back from buying a new board for next season that isn't needed.

2 board, 2 bindings, 2 pairs of boots, 2 jacket, 1 pair of pants, 2 goggles, 2 pairs of gloves(cold days and spring days), 1 helmet, several beanies

• 3 weeks later...