Roll Call 3/28/09

RootDKJ

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you drink the Bob and Sexkitten fairweather kool-aid??? Check yourself before you wreck yourself!!!

Grrrr!! Haha. We were working on buying a vehicle down in the shitty this AM. Made progress but no new ride in the driveway. Oh well. Tonight is my 1st girls night out in like 8 years. Yay girls night!! Hope you all are having a good time.

Why a van?

The question is; why not a van? Vans are the shit. One of my dream vehicles is a Dodge Sprinter. I'm so down with any vehicle that you can almost stand up in. Chevy Astros are are extremely awesome (especially the AWD versions)! I have a buddy that has a cargo version (no windows along the sides in the back) and it is fresh. We can fit three bikes inside, multiple surfboards, or any number of things. I shouldn't even have to mention the privacy that the cargo version offers... If Subarus didn't slay everything else out there I would definitely look into a Chevy Astro. Good choice Bob and Sex!

Why a van?

Easier to do side work out of than the Civic.

The question is; why not a van? Vans are the shit. One of my dream vehicles is a Dodge Sprinter. I'm so down with any vehicle that you can almost stand up in. Chevy Astros are are extremely awesome (especially the AWD versions)! I have a buddy that has a cargo version (no windows along the sides in the back) and it is fresh. We can fit three bikes inside, multiple surfboards, or any number of things. I shouldn't even have to mention the privacy that the cargo version offers... If Subarus didn't slay everything else out there I would definitely look into a Chevy Astro. Good choice Bob and Sex!

Uhhhh..... no. Hahaha!