Top Posters In This Topic

o and we could go surfing at my house

i pretty much live next to the beach

i am in for golf

be prepared to lose jeff

i don't know about you guys...but Im up for some surfing

OO and golfing, Im so bad that I'll be lucky if i hit the golfball

Edited by Zonked

haha, losing balls? When I hit a ball in the water, i don't say "DAM! there goes 2 strokes", i'm thinking "CRAP! That's $4 gone!" as EACH Titleist ProV1 is $4 (pretty much just have to grab your ankles when you buy them) People wonder why I try to get the ball back so much. I have no emotional attachment to it, i have a financial attachment to it :lol:

My dad has a house 3 blooks from the waves in Rehoboth beach DE. but we go 10 min. south to go surf fishing. We drive the hummer out on the beach sice we have a prmit. So we can go skim bording, surfing, bodey surfing, bogey bording, surf fishing, swimming, relaxing and more. We can have a barbace with the fish we caught, hot dogs and hambugers. We have a hot tub at the house to. 3 gest rooms inculeding the fould out sofa and 10 sleeping bags. We can do it just ask my dad I will. :rock

My dad has a house 3 blooks from the waves in Rehoboth beach DE. but we go 10 min. south to go surf fishing. We drive the hummer out on the beach sice we have a prmit. So we can go skim bording, surfing, bodey surfing, bogey bording, surf fishing, swimming, relaxing and more. We can have a barbace with the fish we caught, hot dogs and hambugers. We have a hot tub at the house to. 3 gest rooms inculeding the fould out sofa and 10 sleeping bags. We can do it just ask my dad I will. :rock

SPELL CHECK PLEEEEASE!!!!!!

Otherwise, nicely written. Be patient with the spell checker, it is slow using the dial up connection that you have.

Edited by Papasteeze