What bike helmet do you use?

RootDKJ

Is that a full face and did you buy it at Toys R Us???

It's simply the best helmet you can buy. My helmet costs more than most bicycles. But, if it saves my skull one time, it's money well spent. Not to mention, it's light and allows air to circulate for those 100+ degree days.

Not that I expect you to understand.

Next time I do a "bike" helmet thread...somebody remind me to specify "Mountain" or "Roadie"

It's simply the best helmet you can buy. My helmet costs more than most bicycles. But, if it saves my skull one time, it's money well spent. Not to mention, it's light and allows air to circulate for those 100+ degree days.

Wait...your helmet costs $649....what are you using it for?

Wait...your helmet costs $649....what are you using it for?

More than that. :yes

For my Suzuki sport bike. :D

Soumy Vandal..I looked at some Arai's,but they didn't seem to fit as well as the Soumy did.

True. Eveyone's head is shaped different and different helmets fit people better than others.

Suomy makes great helmets too.

Edited by TT C6

I have a Fox Flux. Similar to a Giro Xen. Its super comfy, big vents for good airflow, and great protection. I really like it because similar to a skate helmet it comes low down the back of the head. I've only used it for one fall so far that Dan and Justo could attest to it protecting my noggin well.

07fox_flux_helm3.jpg

i am relaxed man. im just pointing out how pathetic it is to brag about a helmet

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Arai RX7 Corsair. :D

The above was my 1st post. I simply stated the make/model and added a smiley face.

No bragging at all.

I only stated it was the best you can buy when GSS sarcastically asked what it was.

Like I said.

Relax man.

Edited by TT C6

What do you call this then?

My 1st post, and what was supposed to be my ONLY post in this thread.

Arai RX7 Corsair. :D

My other post, which was a direct response to Doug's shit talking.

What's so complicated about this ?????

Edited by TT C6