repairing chips in top sheets

RidgeRacer

I got a pretty good deal on a set of Public Enemies on eBay. They're in very good condition (bases are fine). There are a few chips on the top sheets that are annoying me though. They're not a major deal but I know they're there and it bothers me plus I don't want them to chip any more.

Anyone have any recommendations / experience for fixing top sheets (epoxy brands, etc.) and method to fix?

JB Weld anyone? Way more bomber than p-tex...

i'll vouch for jb weld. i've rebuild completely blown out sidewalls with the stuff and skied on em for the rest of the season. surfboard resin works pretty well also, since it's made to bond to fiberglass, aka the stuff that's wrapped around the core of the k2 PE

i'll vouch for jb weld. i've rebuild completely blown out sidewalls with the stuff and skied on em for the rest of the season. surfboard resin works pretty well also, since it's made to bond to fiberglass, aka the stuff that's wrapped around the core of the k2 PE

x2...jb weld has never let me down. Come to think of it, it may be the only thing holding one pair of skis I have together.