More money wasted

Switchsideskier.

Once again instead of investing money in something on the slopess...Blue has decided to make their eating selections more upscale...The only thing that I can see on here that I would use would be the "Grill on Skis" located @ Sky Top.

SUMMIT LODGE

Summit Cafe

Summit Cafe (located in the upper level of the Summit Lodge) serves all of your ski lodge favorites!

Vista Bistro

Vista Bistro (located in the upper level of the Summit Lodge) offers family style dinners for your family and friends to relax and enjoy homemade style cooking.

Last Run Bar

The Last Run Bar (located in the upper level of the Summit Lodge) offers a tavern-style atmosphere with great food and drink specials daily! So come out and watch the game, listen to live music, or just take a break from skiing, snowboarding, or tubing to enjoy some delicious wings and ice cold beverages!

Slopeside Pub and Grill (New for the 2009-2010 Season!)

Don't feel like coming inside to eat, drink, and relax? We have the perfect place for you! The new Slopeside Pub and Grill is located outdoors in the Summit Lodge Courtyard. Warm up by the fire pit, have a drink at the bar, or enjoy lunch, all without having to come inside!

VALLEY LODGE

Valley Cafe

The Valley Cafe (located in the Valley Lodge) offers quick stop ski lodge food items.

Valley Courtyard:

The new Victorian style houses we added to our outdoor Valley Lodge area are not just for show, they also provide multiple food and beverage selections for your dining convenience. Not ready to go into the lodge yet? Then stop by the Valley Courtyard to dine, drink, and relax!

Fresh Tracks Java Hut

The Fresh Tracks Java Hut offers coffee, cappuccinos, and lattes as well as breakfast food items.

Trails End Bar

The Trails End Bar offers bottle beer selections.

Philly Grill

The Philly Grill offers cheese steaks and various grill items.

Giuseppe Pizza

Giuseppe Pizza offers fresh baked pizza.

ADVENTURE CENTER

Tubing Cafe

Tubing Cafe (located in the Adventure Center) offers all of your ski lodge favorites when you're ready to warm up from tubing.

Brew House

The Brew House (located in the Adventure Center) offers all your coffee and cappuccino favorites to warm you up. Beer selections and select mixed drinks also available.

ON THE SLOPES

Ray's Grill on Skis

Yes, you read that right, we will be featuring a grill on skis this season. If you're hungry and don't want to go into the lodges, stop by Ray's Grill on Skis located on the slopes at the top of the mountain. Ray's will be offering grill items to satisfy your hunger while skiing.

Like, how much dining do they need, The cafateria food is already expensive..Took away our 50% employee discount to make it 40% but still like thy could have invested the money in building those stupid buildings outside into something else. I know for a fact that nobody will purchase food from those outside buildings except for on Holidays.

• Like 1

people will buy it. weekends at those places will be packed when the lines inside are too long. not a waste of money. just because you wont eat there doesnt mean nobody else will. and you are lucky that you even get a discount on food there, so really, you should stop complaining and be glad that they are putting the money into something other than their pockets.

has anyone seen the food stands at the bottom lodge? they look straight out of little people big world, or some sort of disney ride or something. that said, i'm sure they'll absolutely make bank for blue. if i stop at the bottom for food, i would always hit up the carni cart instead of going inside, it's way quicker on a nice sunny day. sounds to me that blue is finally trying to make the place look like something other than a bomb shelter, which i'm all for. 10% off food for passholders is awesome too.

yo guys, im pretty sure mi madre is gonna be sellin confectioners outside the bottom lodge. shes still talking with the dudes.

as in, confectioners' sugar? i can't wait to see doug doing lines off the picnic tables... what ever happened with her and ski patrol? not pursuing that anymore?