Blue Opening 12/13

Switchsideskier.

I was up at the mountain today, working with the new instructors. They just groomed out School Hill and the top of Vista for us to use. But no lift access, had to hike it. The snow was actually pretty good though. Not sugary like it usually is. Looking forward to getting some real turns in tomorrow morning!

LOL I guess the lift inspector came early. Blue is a bunch of clowns these days.

When Joel called me this morning and told me they were opening I asked about the whole lift situation....Jim dailey "GM" was supposed to setup the appointment over the summer to get the lifts inspected in September and he failed to call before the deadline and thats why the lifts got inspected yesterday

ton of snow + bad grooming = miserable day. it was really unfortunate. oh well, at least they are open and i really dont think it can get much worse than today was with the death cookies, lack or park, and rain.

Thanks for the wrist slitting post. Glad I stayed home to rest the legs for later this week.

yeah man. i'm trying not to complain about it, but i'm just tellin' it like it is. i wasn't happy with it at all. i'm glad they got to open, though. so i guess thats a positive thing? sure.

Well, if GSS posts up anything short of a typical Blue TR, it'll confirm a crappy opening day.