Season Updates

BC-Mark

The new setup is ehhh okay. The jumps were on point yesterday and got better as the day/night went on. the new pole jam is sick, and i like it better w/o a landing. The new butter pad has potential. tobad the rail is low as hell and like said before, you usuaully have too much speed for such a tiny rail. The new candy cane set up is a lot of fun minus the landing being a couple feet too far. I never hit the mailbox/420 box becuase the jumps were so fun yesterday with the soft snow. IMO they should just scrap the 420 box, a waste of material for a boring, no skill needed feature.

yeah the only way the "420" box would be cool is if it was setup like the end of last season where you had to ollie on it from flat. Or if it was set up on a slant/angle.

Oh and if bear set up the hitching post like they have in this video, it would be money.

http://snowboarding.transworld.net/1000118443/featuresobf/bear-mtn-video-spot-check/

god i miss that place

yeah the only way the "420" box would be cool is if it was setup like the end of last season where you had to ollie on it from flat.

not that my opinion matters more than anyone else's, but my god do i hate this trend. last time i was up at boulder about one out of every three features in freedom was like that, and on skis, it's really not very fun at all.

the candy cane is sick we always have it super low its time we changed it up a little since weve had the same rails out all year. could we have an alternate feature next to the pole jam.. like a bonk or something because that thing is nearly impossible for a skier to hit. then knuckle is fun though.

the candy cane is sick we always have it super low its time we changed it up a little since weve had the same rails out all year. could we have an alternate feature next to the pole jam.. like a bonk or something because that thing is nearly impossible for a skier to hit. then knuckle is fun though.

Uhhh, the candy cane is awesome the way it is.

every one i have talked to hated it. its not fun because not many tricks can go down on it

could the fdf be straitened now its tilted

every one i have talked to hated it. its not fun because not many tricks can go down on it

could the fdf be straitened now its tilted

Plenty of tricks can be done on it. Its a harder feature that not a lot of people do hit. But the people that do hit it can pretty much do whatever on it.

I'm glad BC is putting in harder things like this.

Plenty of tricks can be done on it. Its a harder feature that not a lot of people do hit. But the people that do hit it can pretty much do whatever on it.

This.

I completly agree amd find the feature to be fun. All you need enough speed and your good.

• Like 1

Not trying to be a dick but like everyone said, anything can be done on that. But if you have no balls or are afraid to hit it, no tricks can be done haha...

the faster you go on it, the smoother and more fun it is.

• Like 1

Not trying to be a dick but like everyone said, anything can be done on that. But if you have no balls or are afraid to hit it, no tricks can be done haha...

the faster you go on it, the smoother and more fun it is.

i have balls and hit it but its alot funner on an urban down or even an urban flat.

and i would love to see you do the same tricks that you would do on a down as it is now.

I'd love to see an urban line the way it was setup at the end of last year.

• Like 1

Checked out the webcam just now and it's looking a lot less crowded than usual for a Sat. night. I realize once the warmer weather hits, the weekend warriors don't think about skiing, but I'm hoping the conditions are still somewhat decent. Anyone who went today please post a conditions update.

shhhh dont say that we all know bear creek closes once people stop renting skis and taking lessons, it sucks. anyway, it was so sick today. in the morning the lips and landings were bulletproof ice with a light dusting of granular then once it warmed up it was sick. the bottom jump in tubing has a super awkward pop but is still fun. the lego is prime. there were like 10000000 speed check rollers everywhere that were fun to launch off of. the rainbow box rail got slightly broken today and therefore was closed.