Season Updates

BC-Mark

Good day at BC today. Black Bear jump line was good in the morning. Landings got a bit rutted and bumpy later on. Tubing jumps were perfect. Cascade snow was sticky in the morning so those jumps weren't happening till later in the day. Park crew did a good job keeping up with the lips on the rails.

Has anybody checked the webcams today? looks like the lost A LOT of snow from all the rain. Apparently enough to close for today.

Closing had more to do with the cobination of rain/wind/debris. But yes, if the cameras are any indication.. they might have lost 50% of their snowpack if not more :(

42ft handrail would be superr funn.

Yeah, that broke in half...

But on a lighter note, we'll be making snow this week! We're in the process of recovering from the monsoon so we'll let some snow stack up this week and do a pretty big change up in lower Black Bear early next week. I think what we're going to go for in the the old half pipe area is try to space stuff out a little farther so landings don't get busted so quick.

Edited by skeer_tomas

i dont really think you need to space the rails up anymore at all. It would be nice for a halfpipe area change though.

I think a sweet line would be an up rail, into a flat rail, into a down rail.

Oh and I say we turn the dfd into a flat up flat again.

And the wall ride could make a sweet feature if it had a small say 25degree pitch and was used as basically a giant up box.

that would be cool.. but how many noobs would end up killing themselves or f-ing it up at BC :)

that things not big or hard at all. it was fun for a little but got beat.

I think it would be more fun if they didnt have the box at the end and just a landing to gap to. It would be sick if

bear built that and put the bleacher box on the one side next to the mound and the picnic table on a slant on the other

side.

that would be cool.. but how many noobs would end up killing themselves or f-ing it up at BC :)

that things not big or hard at all. it was fun for a little but got beat.

I think it would be more fun if they didnt have the box at the end and just a landing to gap to. It would be sick if

bear built that and put the bleacher box on the one side next to the mound and the picnic table on a slant on the other

side.