We should do this...

RootDKJ

Maybe one of your guy friends will want to do yoga with you. Anyway that's good that you two still get along. On Facebook I see that you guys are always going to concerts together.

Mbike Mike is the only one that I know that would ever even think of trying it.  Wait, I think Tarpon does it once a week or so, but he lives way too far away.

Yeah, she likes going to concerts, so I tag along for company but mostly to people watch.

The other week I was standing out in front of Levitt waving to people in cars, seeing if they'd wave back at the mental patient.  I was cracking myself up.

• Like 1

Mbike Mike is the only one that I know that would ever even think of trying it.  Wait, I think Tarpon does it once a week or so, but he lives way too far away.

Yeah, she likes going to concerts, so I tag along for company but mostly to people watch.

The other week I was standing out in front of Levitt waving to people in cars, seeing if they'd wave back at the mental patient.  I was cracking myself up.

TFTI