MoonDoggieSnowSports

AtomicSkier

So I just wanted to clue every one in on something new Blue has been doing this year. Moon Doggie in the past only did surf photography, but have now expanded their photography services to skiing. You can spot them at Blue wearing orange jackets, and they are there everyday that Blue is open. Their studio where you can view your pictures, or even purchase them, is in the valley lodge at the top of the handicapped ramp near the cafeteria. TheRealKevinThomas and I were skiing a few days after Blue opened for the year and were approached by one of the photographers, Josh. He got 60+ action shots of us both, and they all came out great. Josh finally sent me a few today, so I just wanted to share with you guys what's available at Blue. Prices are very fair in comparison to other on-mountain photography services, and they even offer 1200x800 pixel shots for use on FB, etc. They do post processing on all photos, but I was sent the unedited copies, so I quickly resized them and had photoshop auto color/contrast.

Check out their site, some of the park shots are awesome. If you see one of them standing at the top of the lift, snag them for a few minutes and they'll gladly shoot some awesome shots of you carving or in the park.

http://www.moondoggiesnowsports.com/

ms_jeff.jpg

ms_kev2.jpg

ms_kev.jpg

• 2 months later...

They are forward. Tis the angle :banghead

Nice pic and good form too.....However - Taint the angle of the pic....that inside arm should be up & out more and driving forward. T'would help to level out the shoulders and create better angulation at the hips and ultimately more edging. Also...Try driving the outside hand down to help that angulation even more.

Not trying to dick you around....just an observation @@

Nice pic and good form too.....However - Taint the angle of the pic....that inside arm should be up & out more and driving forward. T'would help to level out the shoulders and create better angulation at the hips and ultimately more edging. Also...Try driving the outside hand down to help that angulation even more.

Not trying to dick you around....just an observation @@

thanks.

i wasn't exactly skiing on the best surface, as it was a few days after Blue opened, and death cookies were the primary surface. It had me a little freaked after my injury 3 years ago on Main Street in similar conditions, but I tried to do my best pose :wiggle also, that shot isn't even at the apex of the turn, dunno why he sent me that shot :rock

• 8 months later...