New "Features"

Switchsideskier.

Pioneer pass is gonna be my secret powder stash..don't tell anyone..

Funny Blue has cut 3 trails since I started skiing there...Razors, Paradise and Nightmare-Dreamweaver...and went from like 16 runs to like 35..marketing at it's finest

HAHA SO TRUE!! I remember when I thought it was rediculous with upper and lower switchback, thats only one trail now...but Upper and lower main street? Pioneer Pass, I'm suprised they didn't re-name the bottom part of Lazy Lower Lazy Yet

Somebody PM R2D2..I miss him

he'd get lost in a phone booth

HAHAHAHAH Where is Robert2?

that pioneer pass/easy out/vista thing going on is confusing as hell. like, what is pioneer pass? just the end part of connector/strawberry short cut? i cant even tell. looks like nothing

and the glades, big LOL on that. the blue baumer glade is where everyone cuts in anyway to hit lazy mile. mad rocks and shit yo. with a lot of thinning out i guess it could be fun, at the end theres a huge water runoff too that dips like a mofo, lil sketch. well see.

sleepy hollow glade has potential. i was hoping for some more legit spots but whatever. both glades are like sub 500 feet runs.

why not put glades underneath where it says "nightmare" that looks prime. the pitch is actually exciting too. and its a black not some dumb green/blue connector.

i like the new map though. very realistic. the sun actually casts shadows haha.

• Like 1

that pioneer pass/easy out/vista thing going on is confusing as hell. like, what is pioneer pass? just the end part of connector/strawberry short cut? i cant even tell. looks like nothing

Couldn't agree with you more, that whole upper area is very compressed, from the looks of it the very thin line goes to Strawberry Shortcut.

I am also confused by pioneer pass..I am still not aquainted with the new Blue..I never even visited Rays Grill on Skis..500 feet of glades skis more like 600 feet..you'd be surprised..open your eyes a little wider and you'll see numerous lines..probably take a whole season to fully explore..and there's some secret stuff I'll show you..cliffs and shit..better bring your A game..sorry no trains to stomp..

it looks like pioneer pass is going to go from easy out and cross over to the top of the bunny slope over there. you could always ski over there like that but now it looks like it has a name for that 25 yards of trail. typical 'pocono' ski area.

it looks like pioneer pass is going to go from easy out and cross over to the top of the bunny slope over there. you could always ski over there like that but now it looks like it has a name for that 25 yards of trail. typical 'pocono' ski area.

thats what i though it was. like at the turn of easy out to go down to vista theres that area for cats to get back to the garage and above the ski school hill.

but the line pointing to were the "trail" actually is is on vista. and there isnt a trail (on the map) going from easy out to the top of the ski school hill anyway, so who knows. unless pioneer pass is going to the conveyor lifts for the real bunny hill.

that entire ski school/vista/easy out/pioneer pass/explorer/summit lodge/school hill/lift area is confusing as hell. ive been skiing there for years and i cant even figure it out haha

Edited by Shadows
  • Like 1

Razors should be renamed...Exhibition

Challenge should be....I don't know about this

Paradise...Redcoats heaven

Lazy mile..Crazy Mile

Sidewinder...TTC6

Main Street...Broad Street

The Chute..Sexkittens nemasis

Burma Road...Swirly Whirly

Shuttle...Shitshow

Homestretch...The End

Nightmare....Oh Shit

Dreamweaver...GrilledSteezeLouise

Switchback...Big Pecker

X-ing....Challenger

Raceway...Razors Edge to really confuse people

Midway....Turkey Trot

Central Park...Fairmount Park

Easy Out....Daffy Duck

Vista...Hollaback YoungN

Skytop...Oxygen Tank

Tuts Lane...Barbs Bypass

Come Around...Helen Keller

Funny thing, when I worked lifts at Blue in high school, we actually printed fake trail maps out and gave them to people on Christmas week :P

Shadows! You were on my lift crew dude it's me Beanz!

oh hahahaha. wats up man. thats crazy...how the hell have you been? i said whats up to dave last year at the bottom of the 6pack. he looked at me funny.

what cmc did you go to? and whats your deal this winter? still rockin blue i assume

oh hahahaha. wats up man. thats crazy...how the hell have you been? i said whats up to dave last year at the bottom of the 6pack. he looked at me funny.

what cmc did you go to? and whats your deal this winter? still rockin blue i assume

Haha I'm good man, I quit Blue that year and worked @ Boulder on Park Crew for 2 years....I'm just working Full-Time for PenTeleData and skiing everyday at Blue pretty much, since it's only a 4 mile drive for me. But I went to the Leadville campus for a tour in 08 wasn't really impressed ..