Get stoked

HouseMuzik

Long range forecasts have been showing this for about a week now. Significant early season cold snap right around halloween... accuweather has just begun to show this. Look at the forecasts for Lake Harmony and the other resort towns. Highs in the 40s and lows well below freezing.

Would not be shocked to hear that big boulder was testing out the guns come Halloween night...

the forecast does not have me stoked..another 10 degrees cooler and it's wiggle city :wiggle:wiggle:wiggle:wiggle:wiggle:wiggle:wiggle:wiggle:wiggle

I'm stoked for November. Oct is damn near over already, somewhere in November we will be making turns and of course practicing safety.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

This weather up and down shit is killing me... I honestly don't care if the actual weather trends with the long term averages, but this marginally cool followed by unseasonal springlike temps is killing me... I really hope this cold front comes through at the end of the month... I'd love to get some legit pre-thanksgiving boarding in somewhere, even if I have to go to Maine... Not that I wouldn't... If it were worth it...

I snowboarded last year at Loveland and Keystone on Nov 9 and 10... It wasn't bad... Like early season east coast with less terrain for their snowmaking window... I'm not looking for perfection, but when I hit up SR 2 years ago Mon-Wed before T-Day they had 27 trails on 3 peaks open... Well worth the trip, especially with early season prices... I'm just saying that if they dont get a good window soon, we are definitely not getting anything that good in 22 days, assuming a Nov 1 good start date...