OFFICIAL 2010/2011 Random Ski Stoke Thread

jordan

That looks like a nice area. Do you go see the Sequoia trees? That is definitely on my list of things to do. Do you camp in tents? Guess I am more of a plastic camper since I enjoy the comfort of my motorhome.

If we are near the areas with the BIG trees then we make the effort to go see them, they really are very impressive, especially the ones that have lived through forest fires and in many cases are completely burnt out inside but still living / growing. There are some that are apparently still slowly smouldering (sp?) inside for years after the fire has past.

Yes, camping in tents, a little nervous about this in Tahoe due to the seemingly high incidents of bears (higher even than the poc's it seems and we came across some there).

For this weekend we are planning some trout fishing, horse riding (from Alpine Meadows), cycling and maybe some rafting depending on time.

Sick Bird !

Harden the fuck up there is nothing going on here, its the same ten people talking about nothing. The last posts were about who has twitter and a blues festival.

Clearly all this mind blowing, life changing information isn't getting shared because of a few random posts.

SICK BIRD