Opening

Switchsideskier.

Where is it announced...I'd like to go if they can pull it off with this weeks weather. Are they charging $35 like opening day last year? You can actually get speed Marjies unlike Freedom at boulder just watch out for the whoop Dee dos.

skicamelback.com no details at this moment.

From their site:

WE WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE SNOW AND SAVE WHAT'S BEEN MADE FOR A FANTASTIC OPENING WEEKEND THIS SATURDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2010.

I can't believe you are opening the same day we are! The power of snowmaking! We have to wait for Ullr.

skicamelback.com no details at this moment.

Posted on Facebook 3 hours ago

Camelback Mountain

WE JOINED FORCES WITH MOTHER NATURE FOR SOME AWESOME SNOWMAKING.

WE WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE SNOW AND SAVE WHAT'S BEEN MADE FOR A FANTASTIC OPENING WEEKEND THIS SATURDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2010.

There's no way that with Boulder opening today they aren't going to do everything in their power to get open this weekend.

I agree... I'm sure this heavy r&*n will wash most of what they made away, but the temps should be able to cooperate for a weekend opening... I'm more worried about how boulder will hold up since they groomed it out and Jeff himself said that the base was adequate, but thin...

Edited by Ride Delaware ?

Boulder will just have to start over. I'm not confident that temps will be as low as forecasted Wednesday-Friday nights. Humidity looks higher than the last period meaning a higher wet bulb temp. I hope I'm wrong but it's gonna be close.

Don't be a stoke stomper Dougie they will pull through and get it open for us only takes a few nights. I just hope the arch on my right foot feels better by the weekend all this walking around my building and the city is hurting my feets!