December 10th 2010...Opening Day

AtomicSkier

that sounds weird..maybe we can facetime you from the BMDI..does that mean like a videoblog??? I'm kind of scruffy..I wanted to get a haircut today but there was like an hour wait at Style America...

Oh the chick who was all up on my junk the other night touched my hair and asked me if I used Pantene....how did she know..was she spying at me when I was shopping at Wal-Greens perusing the Shampoo aisle..

On topic for tomorrow I think I'm gonna ski vista to midway to lower main street first..yes a black diamond on the first run...then main street top to bottom and then Lazy Mile top to bottom..then check out the features in the come around park..then probably just ski in the woods the rest of the time...it's good to have a plan when you go skiing...

Remember snowsports enthusiasts dress for the mountain and not for the parking lot....wait hold up..snap...that doesn't apply to the upper lot at Blue mountain the true mountain...it has it's own microclimate up there...at over 1,000 feet above sea level..having an oxygen tank on hand isn't a bad idea..better be safe than sorry..you know only certain types of planes can fly over the Blue mountain..it's so high that smaller Jets would spontaneously combust if trying to ascend the peak...

I know what song is gonna be playing through my head tomorrow at Blue....I'm Walking on Sunshine...it's true..Blue is so high you're above the sun...thinking about that for a minute... :wiggle

:lol:

wow...you weren't kidding about that medical grade shit!

:rofl :rofl

Just Kidding about the Whitehall Family Diner..and I'll see if we can get one of the steezy 6 person table reserved...what time is Blue gonna be such a shitshow that I'm gonna bounce..10AM..1015AM..1030AM..or maybe the 5000 feet(a mile is really 5280 feet) of lazy mile will spread out the weekend warriors, Ski magazine subscribers, Race team, Darksiderz Jibhonk Freestyle squad, Jean Jacket gapers, Eagles fans, Garden Staters, Nimrods, Scaliwags and ballers wanna be shot callers dipping in the benz with the spoilers..

Dang Son..in 10 hours I'm gonna be skiing at Blue...Snap...ski you later..

I really wish they had the 6 pack open. I fucking hate when lazy is open but all they have running is the double chair. should free up the vista chair though for park laps, so ill be good :D

man i am really outta shape... being home off the mountain for 9 hours really gave my body time to sore the fuck up. my wrists hurt, neck hurts, arms hurt, butt hurts, thighs hurt, calves hurt.... wtf? i know when you get older shit tends to hurt more and for longer but fuck im only 27.

granted for the first day back i kinda beat myself up.. ate some gnarly shit a few times knocking the 8 month rust collection off my park abilities. oh well comes with the territory.

anyone else feeling the aftermath of being sore?

man i am really outta shape... being home off the mountain for 9 hours really gave my body time to sore the fuck up. my wrists hurt, neck hurts, arms hurt, butt hurts, thighs hurt, calves hurt.... wtf? i know when you get older shit tends to hurt more and for longer but fuck im only 27.

granted for the first day back i kinda beat myself up.. ate some gnarly shit a few times knocking the 8 month rust collection off my park abilities. oh well comes with the territory.

anyone else feeling the aftermath of being sore?

pretty much ripped my back to shreds when I ate shit. burned a pretty legit portion of skin off

pretty much ripped my back to shreds when I ate shit. burned a pretty legit portion of skin off

It happens, A lot of people were eating shit today... It's expected.

guy falls off the flat down flat while i was going over head on the lift and he starts complaining and i yell "ehhh it's okay man it's the first day back i feel ya" he laughs and says yeaaaaaaah i know. good shit. can't wait to get back out there hopefully park crew will change some of the setups in a few days..... when i first entered come around and i saw the two urban rails i thought......... yeah... nope im okay on that today... i dont feel like breaking anything my first day back wiggle.gif

Edited by Nidecker

blues park is actually good this year because their fired the circus builder and hired Andy from bear creek, who worked June mountain last year. Hes damn good so the park should be good this year.

correct. i was talking with him at the stoketoberfest ski movie party at BrewWorks and he had a lot of good things to say about it and had some awesome plans. a complete makeover of park crew was needed to get some people who actually care out there working the parks. and i talked to him this morning for a bit and he said he has been putting a lot of time in to get things where they need to be. 70+ hour weeks. everything looked great today.