JADIP today...

ColoradoHigh

I drove to the lower parking lot at around 9:30ish, booted up, and walked to the six pack. The snow at first was firm yet soft. I went down Razors Edge first, and then to Lazy Mile. I concluded that Lazy Mile had the best snow and pretty much lapped it till 1:30.

There was a demo today from Hunterdon Ski Shop(?) based in New Jersey...I tried a pair of fat skis which I didn't like at all, and then a pair of Fischer Motive 80's, length was 175. It was easily one of the best skis I've ever skied on. It's a light ski, but yet it felt really firm under foot. No chatter, easy to get on egde, and just a smooth glider. Definitely looking into purchasing a pair after this season, or the beginning of next season.

All in all, today was near perfect. Great spring like conditions and not an ounce of ice...there were no crowds either today.

JADIP!

I drove to the lower parking lot at around 9:30ish, booted up, and walked to the six pack. The snow at first was firm yet soft. I went down Razors Edge first, and then to Lazy Mile. I concluded that Lazy Mile had the best snow and pretty much lapped it till 1:30.

There was a demo today from Hunterdon Ski Shop(?) based in New Jersey...I tried a pair of fat skis which I didn't like at all, and then a pair of Fischer Motive 80's, length was 175. It was easily one of the best skis I've ever skied on. It's a light ski, but yet it felt really firm under foot. No chatter, easy to get on egde, and just a smooth glider. Definitely looking into purchasing a pair after this season, or the beginning of next season.

All in all, today was near perfect. Great spring like conditions and not an ounce of ice...there were no crowds either today.

JADIP!

Today was JADIP....I meant NSJay in the parking lot at 3:43pm, and we skied a short session together. It was my first time at Blue in the month of February, and it felt so weird to be on my Mantra's again. JO even beat me down Razors, I had to remember how to turn them. Bumps were prime on Main Street, the sun was still out and it was nice and warm. LTD.