March 5th......foggy mild..

Hey All,

I'm back from a all day session at Jack Frost mountain. I rocked out to coffee and cigarretes on the drive up and pulled into the lower lot at 750AM. The temperature was around 40 degrees under misty skys. Phillycore was already there and Ridge Racer pulled in a few minutes later. Me, and Phillycore had first civilan 2-pack. There was a dense pea soup fog on the top half of the mountain. We first skied Challenge glade which was smooth and fast. Then Lightning to rivershot..lightning had zero visibility and there were no bumps that were funky. Rivershot was very good. ..especially the bottom half where you could see. We met up with Ridge Racer at the bottom of the east nountain lift.

Crowds were moderate..no lift lines but there were a good amount of people skiing this morning. They were getting the elevator ready and hopefully the fog clears by Noon..C1er was in the house and Nobody else joined us as well...some more Elevator glade, Elevator and Challenge glade laps were had...even some playful stuff in Risk it..the snow was getting real water logged and slower on the trails...off trail stuff stayed nice. I peaced out around 230PM...the Brown coat bunch including PC and Ridge Racer had instructor duties. Hopefully the rain later today and tomorrow holds off..I'll have to make a game time decision about tomorrow...all in all a pretty nice all day session of perhaps 25 runs...Living the Dream..

Ridge Racer in Risk it.

post-1753-0-25792500-1299364862_thumb.jpg

Edited by JFskiDan
  • Like 3

ahahaha!

Had a lot of fun messing around in the trees and vader today. Snow got better as the day went on. The sun finally came out around 1:30 or so and things only got even better from there. Hero snow! The Elevator / glade and the trees to the left of Risk It (right of Floyd's) were the runs of the day. Still lots of snow off piste, but thinning out. On piste is still in great shape. Always great skiing with Dan and PC. Still stoked after a great day of skiing.

Dan in Risk It trees

IMAG0208.jpg

Dan the Man kicking up some snow.

IMAG0209.jpg

Edited by Ridge Racer

Great report Dan! Hopefully I'll see you guys up there next weekend. Didn't hear anything about a season pass holder party yet. Did you?

havent heard anything......i would assume it would be the 20th, but i am sure we will hear something shortly.