Any Passholder Day for $25 @ Hunter 3/27

RootDKJ

Anyone going to Hunter on March 27th who is a season passholder gets to ski for $25.

Justo, Rose and I accidentally found each other last year and had a blast skiing in the sun all day followed by some nearby German food and beers. Later in the day we met up with Ride Delaware and someone else who I can't remember right now.

Here's the link if anyone wants more info. I hope to see you there.

http://www.huntermtn...der_day&filter=

Edited by AtomicSkier
edited the price

Does $25 really make or break the trip?

I was going to make a wise ass comment about this but then I realized even a dirtbag can pull $25 after spending twice that on gas. Asshole will be out for that price though. Also since asshole and hunter are in the same thread get ready to get told off again by the lurking DMC that hunter isn't like that, and he relies on the money of tourists bla bla bla.

I may break my asshole rule and go to hunter....its been a few years maybe all the dbags are hanging out at windham now.

Check it...

All the assholes got STDs and are grown up with families. They all go to Windham and Belleayre now because they their wives don't like tough terrain and they raise their kids like a veal.

Come and see for yourself.. I won't say there's no assholes... Cause there's assholes everywhere and NY assholes are a bit louder then most assholes.. But you probably already know that cause of all the NY and Jerze that goes to the Pocs...

We do rely on tourism.. Been good lately. Between skier visits and summers festivals..

the dmc / ski99 cigarette butt thread was a classic

speaking of assholes... :)

Yeah I'll let DMC about this thread backchannel so he can blast Johnny Law for being ignorant. Anyway wasn't season passholder day at Hunter always free?

Not ignorant... just misinformed..

Hunter has the best steeps south of Vermont. Johnny law they have been filming a jersey shore style reality show at Hunter. A shame you are married or you could meet that special guidette.

1 friggin guido bar left in town and they gotta film a show... :)

A friend of mine on Ski Patrol may get a part.. Should be interesting.. GSS - Come up and get on camera...

Anyone going to Hunter on March 27th who is a season passholder gets to ski for $25.

COme up the wek before and check out my band in the lodge... we suck...

• Like 2

Check it...

All the assholes got STDs and are grown up with families. They all go to Windham and Belleayre now because they their wives don't like tough terrain and they raise their kids like a veal.

Come and see for yourself.. I won't say there's no assholes... Cause there's assholes everywhere and NY assholes are a bit louder then most assholes.. But you probably already know that cause of all the NY and Jerze that goes to the Pocs...

We do rely on tourism.. Been good lately. Between skier visits and summers festivals..

I fucking love it.....if I do get up there I hope I run into you.....a sense of humor is relatively rare these days

Hmmm, think I may try and hit this up. Never been to Hunter, I like assholes and I've got 25 bucks....I'm in

Save some cash for expensive beer at the bar..

I fucking love it.....if I do get up there I hope I run into you.....a sense of humor is relatively rare these days

I don't go to Windham or Bellayre.. Sorry.. :)

• 3 weeks later...